• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Tedious Over-Analysis of the GDC Trailer

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Edit: Upon further inspection, this symbol is ALL over the Wind Waker. Which supports my wind theory.

Could this be the revival or introduction of a new element? Wind has been downplayed as a dungeon throughout the series, with Forest taking the dominant role in their little duopoly.

Maybe WMP enabled Zelda will provide a better sandbox for the developers to work on wind-based puzzles. Hmmmmm.....

Edit: Upon further inspection, this symbol is ALL over the Wind Waker. Which supports my wind theory.

Could this be the revival or introduction of a new element? Wind has been downplayed as a dungeon throughout the series, with Forest taking the dominant role in their little duopoly.

Maybe WMP enabled Zelda will provide a better sandbox for the developers to work on wind-based puzzles. Hmmmmm.....

I agree. They've been downplaying the Wind element for quite sometime (in regards to dungeons); even purportedly going so far as to completely remove it from the finalized version of OoT. WW gave us a decent Wind-based dungeon (2 kinda) with the use of the Deku Leaf and Hookshot. It seems that even in a game titled "The Wind Waker" they didn't reach the full potential of wind power...or something.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Well, we have confirmation that it is the Sky Temple. I guess I can claim semi-correctness here. This thread should be closed from here on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom