• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Thanks Azure. We've spoken in passing in the SB I believe. lol Thanks for dropping by. :)
    Okay, that is pretty much what I figured but failed to put into words. Makes sense, too, from her perspective. Bit complicated situation; she is in love with her cousin who WAS her older brother...but he treats her basically like an object instead of family. I'm interested in what they actually do to work things out though. Hopefully it is IRL stuff and not game stuff!
    AMAZING EPISODE <3 <3
    What happens next?? Do they talk more in real life, or is Suguha still pissed and stuff?
    --Also--is the reason why she loved Kirito because she knew she couldn't get her cousin IRL? Eh? Eh? I'm so confused!
    AZURE TELL ME WHEN SAO22 GETS SUBBED, I NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SUGU IS SAYING TO KIRIGAYA
    I will.

Conversation needs more hearts!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I've filled your health meter!
    AZURY~ WE SHOULD BOTH BLAST ZELDA MUSIC LIKE CRAZY ONE NIGHT AND CALL IT OUR OWN ZELDA SYMPHONY =D
    Complete with waking up neighbors to orchestrations of Dragon Roost Island. =P

Senior Year......mmm. Well here's what I'll tell you, try to enjoy it because it's your last year in High School =) Uni is wonderful imo (aside from all the work), I like it a lot more than high school now to be honest, but you should cherish your time right now because high school only happens once, and you shall soon be starting a new chapter in your life. ^.^
    Azury Azury Azure~~~ Athough you're a Purply kind of Azure now x3 late but you being purply is a deserved yes so /superlate/ congrats. =)
    I missed you too :> Well aside from trying not to be miserable about missing zelda symphony yesterday, things have been coasting along like usual.

Did I ever tell you I started making a chainmail tunic? I have about 1,500 rings done so far and I'm still only on the hem of it so I seriously think this is gonna take me a year to finish! @.@

How are youuuu~~? x3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom