• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Scythe-of-Chaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Awesome sig! Did you make it yourself? (yes. I know the question's already been asked but I want to know.) If so, you're an awesome artist!
    Hi, your signature is cool. Do yo make it yourself..............................?
    Hello there, MetaPwn. In answer to your question, I belive you need to take out the "It's a secret to everybody" to make it the correct size.
    I hope this helps! ^^
    i keep geting scared my account is going to be deleted, i keep seeing the same 'your signature is too big' massage and i freak out like 'but i fixed it!' and 'why cant i make it work?!?!'
    OMG i love ur signature lol :) have u heard the rumors of link might be able to ride a pegasus like version of epona in zelda wii i hope its true cause tjhat would be awesome :)
    i has fixed my signature, the other was funny, but i couldnt shrink it and it wasnt mine to shrink and i dont know how to insert a better sized picture. so its spaz sp link for everyone
    Hey man, welcome to the forum! I have something to say to you though, is that your signature picture is damn cool and hilarious, but you should think about resizing it. Or else you will get a warning from an administrator ;)
    A
    You may want to make your signature a bit smaller. It's enormous right now.
    D
    Welcome to the forums, be sure to read the rules and have fun when posting! =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom