• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• And I think I just found out what by checking other games those people reviewed, and they're either really Bias but rating up only games that they personaly like (I can tell because they gave 100s to all these games that you have to have a certain taste for, like sports games) or they have an average rating score of 69, or something low like that, which explains lowering it for stupid things. :mad:
    I just checked out Metacritic... And a lot of the people who put 80s lowered the score for the stupidest reasons...
    It even has IGNs now and its still a 95. Seriously, when are the non Super-Critics gonna pop up and give it higher ratings? Not till the game comes out I suppose :(
    Yeah, I don't take much too seriously reviews, but considering that's what the thread is about, I thought I'd comment.

The game has got stellar reviews from many, and quite sub-standard reviews from others, like 1up and Giant Bomb. It's perplexing but I don't mind because it's my experience that counts.
    Well I already got it on layaway mayby its to late to take it back, but I like the red one, but I think its a bad business strategy. I would of try to get it later but you know, the free 25th zelda 4swords
    .......................................................................................................................:O
    theres a Ice White? really? and This is great that zelda SS got 10 out of 10. I guess Skyward Sword surpass Ocarina Of Time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom