• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Din Akera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Din can i talk about AoL on Z-Talk? I just need to find a mic and I would do anything to participate in the Keaton Quiz!
    managing you'll know what i mean when you read my blogs or listen to my track i made on mixpod how do i get the track on zd
    L
    Hey Din,

Will you do a skyward sword special etdion z-talk?

Thanks,
    Linkofthepast
    Thanks! I'll get to work trying to write down a submission. It may be soon, but it may be a while. Keep up the awesome work!
    Awesome podcast's Din!!! I listen to them whilst doing homework and they help grind away the time! Also, I'd love to send in a submission, but I don't know what to talk about! Could you give me any ideas?

P.S, Give my praise to Rish aswell, only reason is that I can't find his page (if he has one). q:
    I have a swamp in backyard, so we get tons of Mosquitos and snapping turtles every year. it really makes me want to go to the city.
    About zelda though ,Exactly the same. LOZ is just.. well the lack of a good plot just kind of makes me not want to finish it. But, for an NES game though, it's pretty good, but still, very unpolished. don't get me wrong, I still like the game, but comparatively to like OoT3D, OoT, MM, it's just not that great.
    True, even living in the Bahamas can be annoying, mainly because it could be really buggy. "
    *hates Mosquitos with a burning passion* oh, by the way, I'm trying to find people's least favorite Zelda game and why. What's yours?
    Oh okay, well that's fine, I was just wondering about him. So, Din, read the story whenever you feel like it, it will always be there anyway. :P
    British colombia looks Awesome! I've always wanted to go there. I've only been to canada once, and that was to Montreal. You're so lucky to live in canada. sometimes it gets so boring in MA. *Sighs*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom