• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Bye bye Liberal Demotwats, bye bye Ed Millepede, bye bye the idiot in charge of UKIP. I really don't care if Conservative wins, they're all tits and I'm looking forward to my university costs being tripled in the next three years.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Well, as cynical as this may sound, in all likelihood, nothing different will happen. At least, going from politics here in the US. People get elected and then they don't actually do what they say they will, because of the infighting. So hopefully your government is as inept as ours, and you won't have to learn French.

Haha I wish. We've just had five years of unsuccessful austerity measures, fracking, the beginning of the end of the NHS, tuition fee hikes, caps, sanctioning of the unemployed, cuts to legal aid, less help for the mentally ill, targeting of the disabled, targeting of the elderly and of course targeting of the young, tax evasion going unchecked, bankers paying themselves billions.... Here's to five more years

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Well, as cynical as this may sound, in all likelihood, nothing different will happen. At least, going from politics here in the US. People get elected and then they don't actually do what they say they will, because of the infighting. So hopefully your government is as inept as ours, and you won't have to learn French.

Haha I wish. We've just had five years of unsuccessful austerity measures, fracking, the beginning of the end of the NHS, tuition fee hikes, caps, sanctioning of the unemployed, cuts to legal aid, less help for the mentally ill, targeting of the disabled, targeting of the elderly and of course targeting of the young, tax evasion going unchecked, bankers paying themselves billions.... Here's to five more years

BTW, double post^^

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
From what I've read, brits all voted in radical, douchey, dickhead capitalists into a majority government...am I right about this? Because that's hilarious.

Reactions: Dan

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
From what I've read, brits all voted in radical, douchey, dickhead capitalists into a majority government...am I right about this? Because that's hilarious.

Meh not much choice when all of them are gonna **** britain backwards in their own ways irregardless of what anyone really wants. Quite a fair few people couldn't vote at all. The government in Britain is so stupid even a clown fish could be a better Prime fartister

Meh not much choice when all of them are gonna **** britain backwards in their own ways irregardless of what anyone really wants. Quite a fair few people couldn't vote at all. The government in Britain is so stupid even a clown fish could be a better Prime fartister

Our's is no better *US*

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I'm not sure how it is in Britain but here, there are two parties. The problem is people don't think "policy" they think "party". If someone tells me they're either democrat or republican, I automatically hate them. Being partisan IS the problem. People think everything is us against them. No one can think critically anymore. No one (except brainless drones) can agree with every single thing a candidate believes in, or a party stands for.

I wish people ran as individuals, not as candidates from one of two parties. It's a shame, and it essentially makes politics in this country a complete waste of time.

I'm not sure how it is in Britain but here, there are two parties. The problem is people don't think "policy" they think "party". If someone tells me they're either democrat or republican, I automatically hate them. Being partisan IS the problem. People think everything is us against them. No one can think critically anymore. No one (except brainless drones) can agree with every single thing a candidate believes in, or a party stands for.

I wish people ran as individuals, not as candidates from one of two parties. It's a shame, and it essentially makes politics in this country a complete waste of time.

Ikr, its worse when they vote a president in " omg! He'll be the first black president!!!!"

He obviously was not the best first of anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom