• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

i take any insult from you as a compliment. you've become someone i use as an anticompass. if i ever find myself agreeing with you in any respect, i seriously question my stance. i had been lost for a while in this respect because jj is gone. thank you for restoring this balance to my life.

Well I'm glad you think I'm important.

7FYJmAs.gif

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
i take any insult from you as a compliment. you've become someone i use as an anticompass. if i ever find myself agreeing with you in any respect, i seriously question my stance. i had been lost for a while in this respect because jj is gone. thank you for restoring this balance to my life.
just like you do with my taste in food :P

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Just to add

So apparently, looking over the comments, it's somehow wrong of me to be pissed off that pretty much the party that is out to get 'people like me' have just gotten in power for another five years. *Looks forward to all the Americans *****ing about the presidential campaign constantly for the next year and me not being able to complain because it's YOUR COUNTRY and what do I KNOW????*

I'm not an idealist. But I would rather like to be able to express my disgruntlement at being forced to live under power and policy that I don't like, don't benefit me even slightly and will probably **** up large portions of my life. Sorry to be pissed that I'm going to be homeless and broke for the next three years. Sorry that this is British politics and most of you seem barely aware there is a world outside of your own country. Let me install some facts here:

There were five parties vying for power in a very close election that was very almost (by one seat) a hung parliament. This is in a PARLIAMENTARY system which also happens to be tied up with the European Union among other things run under a first past the post voting system. So no, there aren't two parties fighting for a pretty house. And no, I'm not some silly little girl that needs to be told that politicians are greedy dickheads. Do you honestly think I don't know this? Even if I didn't live in my own ****ing country, I literally have a qualification which certifies I understand how my own country works. But I also think it's important to exercise your right to vote and to actually read manifestos and make an informed decision.

I just wanted to complain. I don't need a ****ing politics lesson thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom