• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Why does drinking smoothies not cause you crippling pain when fruit does?

I have IBS (pleasant thing to mention) so eating actual like, solid fruit is really bad for me personally. Different people are set off by different things. Fruit is not as bad as most vegetables though. I like fruit and veg and miss eating them, this seems like the best solution to make sure I get the actual nutrients into my system.

You try having teeth removed. Chewing things will bring you to tears for weeks afterwards.

And there is also this

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
EC5.gif

never forget

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i deleted mk8 off my wii u. i don't even care that i payed for the dlc and never played it.

looks like i can get almost retail on ebay for the disc.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Genuinely interested as to how many people would be put out if I vanished out of the blue. I'm not trying to be angsty or cry out for attention, I'm genuinely curious.

Not sure what 'put out' means in this context, so I searched it, "When a female dispenses her sexual favors." ... But if you're gone how can we do that?!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Not sure what 'put out' means in this context, so I searched it, "When a female dispenses her sexual favors." ... But if you're gone how can we do that?!
I meant "put out" like your mood would be slightly put out. But hey if you're offering... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ᵏᶦᵈᵈᶦᶰᵍ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom