• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also it's pretty clear that the scorpion from last night was jon boy

Jamie

By the way I'm going to say that Scarfed's comment about me trying to hide my scumminess by making everyone else look scummy made no sense. Why would scum kill their own member on the 1st day? That's insane. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say whether or not David is scum, Scarfed is the most likely scum target afterwards.

Jamie

Err not target* but rather is most likely to be scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow.

So, musicfan's Groose? Neat.

With the revelation that Johnny was mafia, I think we can clear Thar a little bit. I think we can definitely clear Rep, because he tried to lynch both of the dead scum players.

I'll post more later.

Jamie

Wow.

So, musicfan's Groose? Neat.

With the revelation that Johnny was mafia, I think we can clear Thar a little bit. I think we can definitely clear Rep, because he tried to lynch both of the dead scum players.

I'll post more later.
I forget which game it was, I think animal crossing, but I remember one game like 6 people in one day said "I'll post more later" (including you I think) and none of them did. Made me laugh.

Hmm it didn't make sense to you, Rep? To be honest I feel rather scatterbrained today :S. Well whatever since whatever that was happend I can't really say that I am suspicious of you anymore. Rep does make a good point about David and since Rep have had such good luck with scum hunting I guess I can join this lynch.

Vote: David

Time to pray that David is scum or I will most likely be forced to roleclaim tomorrow. :(

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Vote Tally:
David – 2 (Repentance, Scarfed)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Doc - 1
Crus@der77x - 1
Sarah - 2
Batman - 2
Ari - 2
Go_Dark_Link - 0
musicfan - 1
Blackkirby - 0
Heroine of Time - 0
Ayano Keiko – 0

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well then, maybe I won't have to reveal any role information today. Suffice it to say that I can tell if a player carries around a certain type of weapon (*hinthint* it was extremely important in this game).

well I guess waiting for pendio should be the plan now. Rep does seem over aggressive. He says this is how he always plays but in my experience with him he is usually like this when he feels he has won or is about to won, not for the entire duration of the game. I'm a little weary to follow him or vote for him right now because something just feels off about Rep atm.

Just browsing and noticed this. Feels to me like you were defending Johnny by trying to attract attention to Rep, without really specifying what seems off. Rep usually does play aggressively whether he's about to win or not; it's simply his meta, so I don't see how this is an issue. If anything, it feels like he's his typical serious self.

FoS: Linkdude74

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Because I also find Johnny fairly suspicious because of his appeal to emotion sometimes, but this is the way the bandwagon's going so far, I'm ready to vote.

Vote: Johnny
IGMEOY
The mafia could have guessed my role and voted for johny. With a diffrence of almost an hour this stands out to me but not enough to go on. If we have a cop can you target wizzrobe?

David

But you called me here...
Can anyone say 2 for 2? Thanks Rep! =^) #nothumblebrag anyway without further ado

vote: david

Protecting the hell out of jonny. So yeah

Hmm it didn't make sense to you, Rep? To be honest I feel rather scatterbrained today :S. Well whatever since whatever that was happend I can't really say that I am suspicious of you anymore. Rep does make a good point about David and since Rep have had such good luck with scum hunting I guess I can join this lynch.

Time to pray that David is scum or I will most likely be forced to roleclaim tomorrow. :(

Fine. Kill me.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Wow lol. What a game so far. Anyway, I agree that Rep's play style comes off as aggressive, but it's absolutely clear now that he's not mafia. I suppose he could still be some anti-town third party, but until I have better reasons to believe so I'm going to assume he's town, and a damn good one at that. He's been spot on twice, so I'll join him in trying to lynch David. David's post voting for himself just now seems to me like an attempt to make us think he's a Jester or something (assuming that role is common in traditional mafia; I just know it exists in Town of Salem). Jester's are never that obvious with their behavior. So I'm thinking he's definitely scum, considering he took up for Johnny, perhaps mafia. I'm also less suspicious of Thar now.

VOTE: David

David

But you called me here...
Wow lol. What a game so far. Anyway, I agree that Rep's play style comes off as aggressive, but it's absolutely clear now that he's not mafia. I suppose he could still be some anti-town third party, but until I have better reasons to believe so I'm going to assume he's town, and a damn good one at that. He's been spot on twice, so I'll join him in trying to lynch David. David's post voting for himself just now seems to me like an attempt to make us think he's a Jester or something (assuming that role is common in traditional mafia; I just know it exists in Town of Salem). Jester's are never that obvious with their behavior. So I'm thinking he's definitely scum, considering he took up for Johnny, perhaps mafia. I'm also less suspicious of Thar now.

VOTE: David

Or I'm voting to kill myself to kill myself. That could be true too.

Also, considering the whole "he defended Johnny, so he's scum" is honestly really kinda dumb. You have nothing else on me. Like I said earlier, just because I didn't find someone scummy like the oh-so-fabulous and unwavering Repentance, it doesn't make me scum.

I will tell you, however, that I can contact 2 other people that are currently in the game. Take that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom