• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm going to hop along on that bandwagon and see if we can't get the ball rolling like we did yesterday. Unless Rep is playing super-ultra-hardmode end game lynching off his teammate at the start of the game to seem town the rest, I don't think he's mafia, and even if that's so, his actions have brought a lot of attention to him, so I'm thinking a town power role will eventually get some dirt on him if there's any to find. If he's third party, well, third part can still help the town this early in the game. We saw it with Pendio in MTG mafia.

Vote: Johnny

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Thar's actions haven't really hit me as scummy. And, yes I'm saying this regardless the fact that literally everyone has been in pretty clear agreement that they weren't.

As of right now, it stands to reason that everybody on the initial wagon isn't mafia. I want to look back at the vote count to see who this might have been, but can't at the moment.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Johnny Sooshi
I did agree that it was suspicious, but I also think your vote was quick and unwarranted. I do use FoS to make that player and others know for sure that I am beyond just a casual suspicion of them.

As we have all agreed, day 1 lynches are inevitable. I am going to gun for who I think is the scummiest, and I did exactly that.

You saying I am SK, not only discounting literally any possibility that I am Town but also every other third party role to peg me as a dangerous player and get me lynched.

There's 1 vote on you, jon boy. Why the need to try to get the bandwagon shifted to me so soon? My scumdar is tingling.

I discount you as town because you're playing in such a way that I feel you aren't town. I'll agree you are scum hunting but only because it fits with early day. I discounted you as any other 3rd party because I don't think you're fitting into the role of standard 3rd party save for SK and maybe Cult Leader. Both roles are simply trying to win any way they can.
I'm pegging you as dangerous because that's how this game works. Players find each other scummy or innocent. You believe I'm dangerous enough to vote for me. If I voted for you in response with no reasoning, I'd be considered scum immediately, which I'm not. You're criticizing me for trying to form my own reasoning, but you've already started trying to get me lynched. You're basically saying it's fine for you to construe what you want but I'm not allowed to do the same. It's like say "excuse me can you please lie down while I tie this rope around your neck?"

Vote: Repentance

I'm trying to switch the bandwagon to you because I think you're not a pro-town role and I think you're trying to fool everyone.
There's two votes on me Rep. Why are you so afraid of being lynched?

Hmm to me both Rep and Johnny seems suspicious. Rep is playing super aggressively while Johnny is coming off to me as desperate just like Deku was. I'm torn on which of them comes off as more suspicious to me but I think it is leaning on Johnny. Although that can change if what Thar said about Johnny not having a sword was more than just a joke. Also I think that Heroine is way more suspicious than Thar. I find it hard to believe that a Scum would vote for his scumbud if said scumbud already had three votes on him. But if the Scumbud only had one vote him like in Heroines case then it's a whole other story.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Johnny, you are coming off as incredibly desperate to me; voting for your perpetrator and pegging me as a role that has a 1/20 chance of being me despite the fact that I play this way in every game. You are only making me think you are more scummy by the second.

Jamie

I also fail to see how I'm "super aggressive". I'll never understand that. Someone is giving off a lot of scumtells and so I vote for them. They respond and so I respond. This is super aggressive how?

I also fail to see how I'm "super aggressive". I'll never understand that. Someone is giving off a lot of scumtells and so I vote for them. They respond and so I respond. This is super aggressive how?

The thing is to me it seems like you are trying to hide your scumminess by trying to make everyone else look scummy, like the saying "A good offense is a good defense". I guess it could just be your play style but it makes me suspicious nonetheless.

Also Impa can't use light magic, right? Doesn't it make more sense that it was Zelda who is most likely the doctor that saved the robot instead? I'm sorry if I'm wrong in advance like I said earlier I'm not well versed with Zelda.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If I die next time Pendio posts johny is inosenct if Johny dies I'm inocent.
well I guess waiting for pendio should be the plan now. Rep does seem over aggressive. He says this is how he always plays but in my experience with him he is usually like this when he feels he has won or is about to won, not for the entire duration of the game. I'm a little weary to follow him or vote for him right now because something just feels off about Rep atm.

Jamie

Well I guess we play the waiting game....

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Because I also find Johnny fairly suspicious because of his appeal to emotion sometimes, but this is the way the bandwagon's going so far, I'm ready to vote.

Vote: Johnny

Pen

The game is on!
The discussion continued regarding who was guilty and who wasn’t. There were many different arguments being brought up, so much in fact that musicfan had gotten enough of it all. He stood up from the chair his butt had been sitting on for far too long and went to fetch something. When he returned a moment later he had a large wooden catapult on wheels with him. He got behind it, placed a large bomb in it, and suddenly fired it straight at a surprised Johnny Sooshi. Johnny Sooshi was blown far up into the air and when he later on landed with a hard thud on the ground he was dead. Now everybody was able to tell who he really was.

Johnny Sooshi was Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The living (17):
Repentance
Linkdude74
Scarfed
Doc
Crus@der77x
Sarah
SavageWizzrobe
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Ari
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Heroine of Time
Ayano Keiko
David
Frozen Chosen

The dead (3):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)

Day 2 continues!

With 17 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Scarfed - 2
Doc - 1
Crus@der77x - 1
Sarah - 2
Batman - 2
Mellow Ezlo - 2
Ari - 2
Go_Dark_Link - 0
musicfan - 1
Blackkirby - 0
Heroine of Time - 0
Ayano Keiko – 0

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

Jamie

Can anyone say 2 for 2? Thanks Rep! =^) #nothumblebrag anyway without further ado

vote: david

Protecting the hell out of jonny. So yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom