• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Characters You Think Are Attractive

?????

• Link

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Zelda

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Sheik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tingle

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Darunia

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nabooru

• Malon

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Ilia

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Sheik

:the:
Does Lana count?

Of course.

So... I think Hena from the Fishing Hole in Twilight Princess is kind of cute.

200px-Hena.png

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Eww, what, you like 3DPD? Yuck.

They aren't anime characters btw, they are video game characters, so get it right.
Yeah, but the characters have a heavily anime inspired design. I'll rephrase though, I'm generally not attracted to anything that has that fictional cartoon look.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I always found Malon (the adult version of course, I mean who the hell do you think I am?) to be quite attractive. Perhaps it's the hair... or something, idk.

Nabooru as well. I've always thought she was pretty cute.

Oh, and lest we forget Midna (in her true beautiful princessy form), who is actually straight up sexy.

And then there are girls like Zelda (SS), Saria (I know she's like 10, but still...), Ruto (I know she's a fish, but come on, she's p. hot), etc.

Also, call me crazy, but I actually find Telma to be fairly attractive too. Not sure why though. Perhaps it's the braids... or something else. There's just something about her that I love!

Honourable mention goes to: :rosa:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I always found Malon (the adult version of course, I mean who the hell do you think I am?) to be quite attractive. Perhaps it's the hair... or something, idk.

Nabooru as well. I've always thought she was pretty cute.

Oh, and lest we forget Midna (in her true beautiful princessy form), who is actually straight up sexy.

And then there are girls like Zelda (SS), Saria (I know she's like 10, but still...), Ruto (I know she's a fish, but come on, she's p. hot), etc.

Also, call me crazy, but I actually find Telma to be fairly attractive too. Not sure why though. Perhaps it's the braids... or something else. There's just something about her that I love!

Honourable mention goes to: :rosa:
Ez, it's okay. I, too, am attracted to the fish girl. I have no shame. I would like to mate with a fish. There, I said it. Come on, judge me. I can take it.

And OMG I forgot Rosa how could I??? I love you Rosa you are the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom