• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
You know when you think you're getting sick, but you're not really, but then you do actually get sick because you psyched yourself out and worried yourself sick :P

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My friend, who I thought I was really close to, apparently had been dating this guy before she moved away. If it were just they got together a week or two before she left, it would have been fine. But no, they were together for much longer. So much so that this guy was saying he loved her and wanted to marry her.

It really hurt me to discover that me and her weren't as close as I thought. In fact, reflecting back on the time we spent together, I was always invited by a third party, not her. The only time we ever spoke to each other alone was on the bus ride to and from school (which made her whole relationship make me angrier, because she could easily have told me). To discover that I may not be her friend just sucks.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm planning a trip for myself this summer. Thinking about costs, checking hotels, looking at the map, trying to figure out how high gas is going to be :dry:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's pouring! And it's been pouring since yesterday! The town is on minor flood warning, but I don't care! Because at this rate, the rain will wash all the snow away in no time! Thank you rain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom