• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

キラ

Yo!
PphLOR4.jpg

etN3qoF.jpg

This is one of the main reasons of my depression... I take this more seriously than you can imagine...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It's amazing how much more aware you are of how your body moves when someone is asleep on you. I would have loved to have fallen asleep with her but knowing how he gets, it wouldn't be good for him to walk out and see us asleep on the couch together

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I struggle with my own identity, wondering what is the real me. I wish I could tell.

You contacted me the other day, and it makes me wonder, how far can it all go? If it can at all?
I see where it all fell apart, where it crashed and burned. It's broken and loose, but we could try.
I don't know all the answers, I don't even know what to do anymore. But I have waited far to long.
I just fear I'll never be able to love again.
It's silly I know, but it's real to me.
I'll just wait here...until I fall away.

We all struggle in finding our way, but that's because we have so little patience for it! =) It may not be that you have to seek yourself so much as you have to let yourself come to you. Yes, do some seeking, but when you are feeling lost, just wait a little bit to re-collect yourself, and then find that path again and keep going. I know you can find your way and I'm praying for you all the time. ^_^

I'm burnt a hole in my pocket :C

Oh no. :<

A Malaysian Airlines flight with 239 people onboard apparently crashed into the ocean today :(

Wow. =( Let's pray for their safety.

PphLOR4.jpg

etN3qoF.jpg

This is one of the main reasons of my depression... I take this more seriously than you can imagine...

We all have dreams and goals in life, and sometimes looking at those dreams or goals too often will get us down, because then we start to think we can't make it, or doubt that it'll ever happen. So you need to look away from your dreams and goals occasionally and simply focus on what is happening around you at the current moment. Don't worry about the future, what has happened in the past, or what might happen in the future, just let the present moment be enough for now and take small steps towards your goals, because slow and steady will win the race, and you'll be where you want to be in no time with patience and courage to wait. =) I know you can do it!

I don't know... I feel like I really mess things up around here. I know there is a only one person here who really appreciates me for who I am and they did tell me that last night, but lately it just seems like I'm getting pushed away.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I don't know... I feel like I really mess things up around here. I know there is a only one person here who really appreciates me for who I am and they did tell me that last night, but lately it just seems like I'm getting pushed away.

Aurrie, you haven't messed anything upD:

I'm really sorry if you feel like we are pushing you away, we would never try and push you away. It would be such a sad place without you:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom