• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I just.. really want to lock myself up in my room, and never ever talk to anyone forever. I don't know. I really am sick of going out from my house and do stuff. I'm not saying that I'm lazy.. but.. I just.. really want to shut myself down forever, and rot myself in the room by crying alone. Honestly though, why can't there be a day where I can shut myself down just for a day? I don't feel like myself too much anymore.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I just.. really want to lock myself up in my room, and never ever talk to anyone forever. I don't know. I really am sick of going out from my house and do stuff. I'm not saying that I'm lazy.. but.. I just.. really want to shut myself down forever, and rot myself in the room by crying alone. Honestly though, why can't there be a day where I can shut myself down just for a day? I don't feel like myself too much anymore.

Look, Violet, I know life sucks for you right now, but moping around isn't going to solve anything. Being sad, sitting alone in your room, and crying until you feel better is only a temporary solution to a serious problem. If the people at school are bothering you, ignore them. If sitting in solitude makes you feel more secure -- maybe even happier -- then do so. Ignore their glances, glares, and stares, they shouldn't affect you the way that they do. If they taunt you or pick on you, look them dead in the eye and tell them to cut it out. Reach out to people, make new friends. There's no reason why you should be sad, especially at a young, fun-loving age of 12. Seriously, get out there and be happy that you're still breathing. That, even if the world turns against you, you still have yourself. Believe in yourself before you believe in others, because you'll start listening to their lies instead of your heart screaming at you to hold onto hope.

Stitch

AKA Patrick

Vio, we all go through times where we can't see ourselves in any other place than we are now. It's hard to move on and we want to imagine that we can just be in one place forever and all of our problems will go away. You're young, and being young is harder than it's made out to be. The world seems so big yet you feel like you are encaged by the forces around you.
If you sit in the shaded corner of that cage, nobody who can unlock that cage will ever see you. You may see yourself as a helpless cub right now, but one day you will be a lion whose roar could be heard from the other side of the world. It's your choice in the end whether or not you want to find that roar, but for now remember that there are those of us out there who have our keys at the ready for the day to come when your roar is at it's strongest. Dear god...is this what that Katy Perry song was about?

Memory

Forgotten Life

Violet, I don't know what you're facing right now but you gotta believe in yourself, that lunatic-happy-go-lucky girl. Open up yourself to the world. Don't cry or mop around in your room. That will not make you feel better. But if it's about the school incident, I can relate a bit to my life. If you want to be alone, no one's gonna stop you from doing what you want but being alone doesn't mean that you have to shut the world out. You don't have to shut everybody out. Just ignore them though I know that you can't ignore them. But try to. Remember, there are people who'll open up their arms wide for you-- and they already did, even now. These people love you for who you are. And if the people at school bully you again, pft, their lies, their false assumptions, their own sins. And you have to remember the words I told you. Whenever a burden or obstacles fall onto you, those are merely the challenges from Him. He's testing your patience. How strong your will is. You can't give up half-way. We're still young. Believe in yourself because He believes in you. Just don't give up yet.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok, so
I'm listening to a song
The first line is "I will never understand it"
Then I can't even understand the rest what the singer is saying even when I'm reading the lyrics.
10/10

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Look, Violet, I know life sucks for you right now, but moping around isn't going to solve anything. Being sad, sitting alone in your room, and crying until you feel better is only a temporary solution to a serious problem. If the people at school are bothering you, ignore them. If sitting in solitude makes you feel more secure -- maybe even happier -- then do so. Ignore their glances, glares, and stares, they shouldn't affect you the way that they do. If they taunt you or pick on you, look them dead in the eye and tell them to cut it out. Reach out to people, make new friends. There's no reason why you should be sad, especially at a young, fun-loving age of 12. Seriously, get out there and be happy that you're still breathing. That, even if the world turns against you, you still have yourself. Believe in yourself before you believe in others, because you'll start listening to their lies instead of your heart screaming at you to hold onto hope.
Vio, we all go through times where we can't see ourselves in any other place than we are now. It's hard to move on and we want to imagine that we can just be in one place forever and all of our problems will go away. You're young, and being young is harder than it's made out to be. The world seems so big yet you feel like you are encaged by the forces around you.
If you sit in the shaded corner of that cage, nobody who can unlock that cage will ever see you. You may see yourself as a helpless cub right now, but one day you will be a lion whose roar could be heard from the other side of the world. It's your choice in the end whether or not you want to find that roar, but for now remember that there are those of us out there who have our keys at the ready for the day to come when your roar is at it's strongest. Dear god...is this what that Katy Perry song was about?
Violet, I don't know what you're facing right now but you gotta believe in yourself, that lunatic-happy-go-lucky girl. Open up yourself to the world. Don't cry or mop around in your room. That will not make you feel better. But if it's about the school incident, I can relate a bit to my life. If you want to be alone, no one's gonna stop you from doing what you want but being alone doesn't mean that you have to shut the world out. You don't have to shut everybody out. Just ignore them though I know that you can't ignore them. But try to. Remember, there are people who'll open up their arms wide for you-- and they already did, even now. These people love you for who you are. And if the people at school bully you again, pft, their lies, their false assumptions, their own sins. And you have to remember the words I told you. Whenever a burden or obstacles fall onto you, those are merely the challenges from Him. He's testing your patience. How strong your will is. You can't give up half-way. We're still young. Believe in yourself because He believes in you. Just don't give up yet.

Vio, we all believe in you, we all know you are strong and you can face whatever comes at you, and we love you so much! Don't despair, and fight for the better future; the good cannot come without the bad to precede it, because you wont appreciate the good, really, if you don't feel relief after experiencing the bad! So hang in there, girl, because we know you can do it. ;) You're awesome, don't fall into a useless rut because it wont do ya no good, but be happy and joyfully take on this challenge, because once you conquer it you shall be mightier than before, and you can climb mountains with utmost ease! We believe in you, Violet, so go go go, win win win, we know you can do it! ^^

My past still annoys me...

Then ignore it, because it can't do anything to you unless you let it. ;) Its just a memory, and you are mightier than your memories!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
A little girl who was abducted by her father recently was found safe and sound, and her father was arrested. I'm glad that amber alert ended, and that the little girl was safe. Whew...

I struggle with my own identity, wondering what is the real me. I wish I could tell.

You contacted me the other day, and it makes me wonder, how far can it all go? If it can at all?
I see where it all fell apart, where it crashed and burned. It's broken and loose, but we could try.
I don't know all the answers, I don't even know what to do anymore. But I have waited far to long.
I just fear I'll never be able to love again.
It's silly I know, but it's real to me.
I'll just wait here...until I fall away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom