• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
EBWODP

Ok my bad, I was reading the other page and I was completely unaware of this page...Sorry Pendio :I

EBWODP

Go away.

Pen

The game is on!
As opposed to the two most recent nights the wind was not blowing as heavily now. It was noticeable but not more than that, at least not at the moment. Early in the morning the Town rose, and when they gathered and counted themselves they found that one of them was missing. The missing person was Mido. Everybody started to search for him and shortly thereafter they found him tied up inside of a tight cage hanging from a pole. The Town took their hats of to show their respects for the dead man when suddenly the body within the cage started to wobble and they could hear him groan under the piece of cloth, which was covering his mouth. He was, apparently, alive!

Some of the pirates started to open up the cage but they soon realized that it would take the whole day to open it. So while they kept fumbling with the cage, the discussions continued…

Mido will not be allowed to post today due to the immobilization. Because of this he does not need to reach the post requirement of 3 today.

The living (18):
musicfan
fused_shadows
thegreenrobby
Heroine of Time
Mido
pkforce
justac00lguy
Thareous
A Link In Time
Dracomajora
Mellow Ezlo
Ver-go-a-go-go
Linkdude74
Sadia
kokirion
Big Octo
Fig

The dead (2):
LittleGumball – Davy Jones, the Cult Leader (lynched day 2)
Draco626 – Edward Teague, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)

Day 4 begins!

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, February the 17th at 22:00 CET.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Does this mean the Doctor saved him?! :O

No, the Dreaming God has interfered once again. ;)

Alit, who did you plan on killing last Night?

Mellow, did you get any results from either bandwagon?

Lastly, I am the Town :drama:, just so you all know.

gdi Dreaming God, you are really making this game a mess :I

But the "wind", which we thought was an indication of the Dreaming God, supposedly wasn't as strong...

All we have to go off of are the results of the night. Do you think you were roleblocked, Link in Time?

And Mellow, did you use one of your shots on one of the bandwagons yesterday?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Okay, I have read barely anything from yesterday, so I'll catch up.

However, I don't think Mido being silenced (Is that what's happened? He can't post for this day) was the Dreaming God. I mean, the post itself said

As opposed to the two most recent nights the wind was not blowing as heavily now. It was noticeable but not more than that, at least not at the moment.

I think this is a scum thing. But this is all Google gave me so I don't know http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Games_with_Immobilizer

Anybody heard of an Immobilizer role before?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
No, the Dreaming God has interfered once again. ;)

Alit, who did you plan on killing last Night?

Mellow, did you get any results from either bandwagon?

Lastly, I am the Town :drama:, just so you all know.

I targeted Vergo lost night since he's been complacent joining bandwagons all game under the pretext of caution.

EBWODP

Last*

Auto correct is the biggest troll...

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
EBWODP:

Thing is, why would scum want to silence Mido? Unless scum knows something we don't.. so I'm thinking scum has a role cop thingy of some sort?

Which would mean that they know Mido has a night power, thus the immobilization.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So I think I have scum pretty much figured out in this game:

- A godfather
- A roleblocker
- An immobilizer (hopefully one shot)
- A role cop?
- Maybe or maybe not a goon

That may or may not be correct. Don't know about the roleblocker or role cop...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
This game is getting stranger and stranger. We've still only ever had one night kill, despite the fact that we supposedly have a vig in addition to the mafia. There should be two every night, but we're at less than one. I'm thinking there's something more than just Dreaming God going on here. I find it hard to believe Pendio would offer the Dreaming God so many abilities that eradicate Night Kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom