• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh yes no work or worries about work :P I can enjoy and relax and wait for Christmas :D

Awesome, that's really good to hear. (And yes, I know I'm probably spamming or stepping out beyond the purpose of the thread, but other peeps do it worse than me :P)

Okay, to stay within thread talk: I'm very happy for my friend Vee, who's got two weeks ahead of fun, enjoyment, etc. ^^

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I'm so happy cause I got a freakin' mandolin, I spent a lot of time with my crush after school today (she's so pretty), and I GOT A FREAKIN' MANDOLIN!

Sheik

:the:
So apparently my family and I are departing for Chicago this afternoon. I did not know about this, so when my dad came up to me a minute ago and said, "Do you have everything packed?", I had no clue what he was talking about. This is a minor complaint, but I am NEVER alerted about these kind of things. Somebody might as well come up to me and say, "Hey, your father became president today" and wouldn't have even known he was running.

Also, I am downright sick of Chicago. I've been there countless times throughout my life, and it's always been the same thing: a long, boring ride there, a long, boring time there, and a long, boring ride back. Seriously, I hate being dragged to all these places by my family, and Chicago is always my least favorite place to be tossed at. And it's all because of my brother...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
PWOySiy.jpg

Well... that's deep...

Turns out spam is not so bad after all, and by "spam," I mean the food. I just ate some and it was fairly decent; probably wouldn't try it again, though.

http://bellpendant.tumblr.com/post/70556663928/thewwlink-askkonngarasama

Ugh, I hate this guy so much. It really offends people who have autism like myself. <.<

Where's the "Pissed Off Thread"? Because I've never been so pissed off in my life after reading something. What the **** is wrong with people? Sometimes I wish the world would just end already; that seems to be the best course of action for us. No scratch that, just get rid of humans; animals shouldn't have to suffer yet again for our sake. Humanity failed the test of life as soon as it came into being. I'm sorry, but there can't possibly be a god, because if there were, it wouldn't let this scum continue to exist. That is my opinion and I stand by it to the death.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Where's the "Pissed Off Thread"? Because I've never been so pissed off in my life after reading something. What the **** is wrong with people? Sometimes I wish the world would just end already; that seems to be the best course of action for us. No scratch that, just get rid of humans; animals shouldn't have to suffer yet again for our sake. Humanity failed the test of life as soon as it came into being. I'm sorry, but there can't possibly be a god, because if there were, it wouldn't let this scum continue to exist. That is my opinion and I stand by it to the death.

Calm down Wolf Sag. Life is a test, and we must strive to pass the test, as is the purpose of our existence.

Speaking of tests, I failed a fairly important one today for English. It was about "Of Mice and Men", a book which I haven't read in years. How would they expect me to remember anything about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom