• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Why is my computer being a jerk today? It starts with the updates, closes down and starts with updates again and closes down and as soon as I finally get on the internet the question is: Shut your computer down to install the updates... EXCUSE ME?!

And this is why I hate technology nowadays. It's all about the updates.

What's worse is when you thought you were good friends with someone, but then they turn out to be a complete ******* and treat you like ****. It may sound like a stretch, but don't be afraid to message some people and strike up a conversation with them. In life we make friends and foes, and then we meet people who don't care to be either. You either win some or lose some, but you can't do either without taking risks. What do you have to lose?

I know I was friends with someone over at Tumblr last year, but it turns out she never cared about me at all. She sees me as more of an acquaintance than a friend even though I was very nice to her. Guess even being nice to others isn't enough for me to consider a friend to them. I'd like to strike up a conversation with some people, but I'm way too shy. I'm afraid I'll say something mean to them. ^^;

I am so tired of public transportation. Yesterday I stood there in the cold (21°F) for over an hour, waiting for the bus. It was supposed to come at 1:20 PM, and arrived at around 2:45 PM. I was supposed to be at work at 2:30 PM. My perfect record ruined, all thanks to the bus. And if matters couldn't get any worse, I arrived at work only to find that my department was unloading the truck. To my surprise the delivery load was triple the usual amount, which meant I—the closer—had to break all that down within eight hours, keep the store floor filled, and manage to fit all that **** in the cooler—all by myself. Worst of all, I wound up staying over time—2 extra hours, midnight—which meant I missed the last bus of the day and I had to spend $30 for a cab ride. Hoorah.

Phew, I condensed that as best as I could, but yesterday was one of the worst days I've had in a long while, and that says a lot.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Why am I so tired

Why did I dream Christina Aguilera stole my best friend

wtf did I ever do to her

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Skype has been such a jerk to me today unbelievable! I think the impossible has happened today.... logging in errors, calling people out of the blue, removed my contacts and then some of the contacts returned and then my groups were gone..... I deleted my chat history and nope.....it showed up again! Even after 3 or 4 times. And now it is lagging. When I type all the messages are pending even when the other person already replied. I turned off the notifications but guess what. SKYPE RESET IT SO I HAD TO TURN IT OFF AGAIN! This is like a scene in a cartoon or comic book but instead I'm the idiot it happens to

Clank

Hmm
Why is my computer being a jerk today? It starts with the updates, closes down and starts with updates again and closes down and as soon as I finally get on the internet the question is: Shut your computer down to install the updates... EXCUSE ME?!

Linux doesn't need to be restarted for most updates, just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom