• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Mafia: Majora's Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
Anyway, I'm assuming ALiT was the SK?

Actually, alien is a different role entirely. According to the wiki, it's an alias of a Jailkeeper, which is a combination of a doctor and roleblocker. With that in mind, I'd say that the SK is still among us, and is the only NKer left, considering that there was only one death last night.

Mido

Version 1
What if musicfan's ability does not work for the Godfather? That might mean that BO is the Godfather. Might.

That's an interesting point that you mention. I was thinking about that early on after MF claimed. Yet, he seemed rather adamant that any scum would bring about his death. Since he wasn't really a Cop, perhaps the Godfather is no exception. If that's the case, BO would be town.

Actually, alien is a different role entirely. According to the wiki, it's an alias of a Jailkeeper, which is a combination of a doctor and roleblocker.
With that in mind, I'd say that the SK is still among us, and is the only NKer left, considering that there was only one death last night.

Hmm, quite a cool role!

Anyways, the SK definitely is at large, but the SK isn't our only killer left, as the Godfather is still at large. As the Night scene demonstrated, it looks like the first killer got to ALIT first, meaning the SK and the Godfather must have had the same target.

The other killer then went to go in for his kill, but once again the person wasn't there to be killed.

Oh, forgot my famous last words...

Mafia avenge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There we go. :3

Those were the days! :D

Rachel

be vigitant
Is it possible that the killer is a vig and not a SK? I know we had a Link role, but there are 7 mafia and already 3 third party roles.

Mido

Version 1
In that case, Mido, who do you think is the Godfather?

At the moment, I'm a bit more inclined to believe that The Marshal could be the Godfather; however, it's his activity level that concerns me. I ruled him out as SK/Vig a while ago, since the second kill each night was consistent. It was yesterday when he began to make himself more apparent, with his vote on Draco. Although it was rather out of the blue, or so it seemed, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. In truth, it's mainly the activity-wise aspect. As for you and me, I would assume that you're not the Godfather, especially if my thoughts on the Hider are accurate. I could fit the bill, too. (In being the Godfather.) So in all actuality, it really comes down to The Marshal and myself.

Is it possible that the killer is a vig and not a SK? I know we had a Link role, but there are 7 mafia and already 3 third party roles.

This is very well possible, but what troubles me is something I'm going to bring up again: Heroine's point on this 2nd killer's killing of some prominent figures that turned out to be town. Mellow Ezlo was the only mafia member hit by the killer. The rest were town. Two examples: Fused seemed to spearhead the attack on JJ, and Annie, who could be a major threat with her skills at crafting analyses, were two such town players. (More on Fused, who Heroine cited.) Based on this notion, it still seems more likely that the Serial Killer is the 2nd killing role. Despite this, I still agree that this game is filled to the brim with 3rd Party. :majora:

Big Octo

=^)
So in all actuality, it really comes down to The Marshal and myself.

Between you and him, I' really thinking it's The Marshal. He's low activity and lynch suggestions remind me of LotR mafia, where he was scum. Also, his supposed "plan" of killing off more people during the day via a vote tie just seems like a plan to quickly eradicate the town.

Vote: The Marshal

Mido

Version 1
Between you and him, I' really thinking it's The Marshal. He's low activity and lynch suggestions remind me of LotR mafia, where he was scum. Also, his supposed "plan" of killing off more people during the day via a vote tie just seems like a plan to quickly eradicate the town.

I've given it some thought, and I agree that this is for the best. Having been scum with Marshal in LOTR, I can understand your points.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Tally

The Marshal (2): Big Octo, Mido

The "last" 3 went to kill their target of the day. After hours and hours of searching, all they could find was a depressed looking tree.

The Marshal is the Deku Butler's Son a Town Tree Stump

The Living (4):
Big Octo
Mido
PokaLink The Marshal - Deku Butler's Son - Town Tree Stump
Rachel - Pamela - Innocent Child

The Dead (20):
Mellow Ezlo - Twinmold - Doublevoter (One shot) – Hit by magic (Night 1)
Viral Maze - Happy Mask Salesman – Town Doctor – Met with a terrible fate (Night 1)
JuicieJ - Gyorg - Mafia Strongman (One Shot) - Turned into fish sticks (Day 2)
fused_shadows - Tingle - Town Watcher - Impaled (Night 2)
Keyshe - Tael - Lyncher - Back stabbed (Night 2)
odd300 fused_shadows - Kafei - Town Lover - Left behind (Day 3)
Xyphon LittleGumball - Goht - Mafia Roleblocker - Stabbed in the neck (Day 3)
Luna Johnny Sooshi pkfroce - Anju - Town Lover - Committed suicide (Day 3)
Annie – Romani - Town Mason – Trapped under ice (Night 3)
justac00lguy – Tatl – Servant to Link – Drowned (Night 3)
musicfan - Sakon - Hider – Beaten to death (Night 3)
Pendio - Mikau - Town Backup - Left for dead (Day 4)
Atticus - Cremia - Town Mason - Went missing (Day 4)
Thareous -Darmani the Third - Town Cop - Fell into a bottomless pit (Night 4)
Heroine of Time was - Kaepora Gaebora - Town Bodyguard - Turned into ashes (Night 4)
Ver-go-a-go-go was Wizzrobe a Mafia Role Cop (One shot) - Beheaded (Day 5)
Keeseman - Link - Town Hero/Jack of All Trades - Hung (Night 5)
Raindrop14 was Odolwa - Mafia Ninja - Bombed (Day 6)
Dracomajora - The Postman - Town Commuter (Two Shot) - Shot in the chest (day 6)
A Link in Time - Them - Alien - Went back home (Night 6)

Night 7 Begins!

Day ends Friday November 29, 2013 at 7:00 GMT-7

Roles with night actions, don't forget to send me your targets.
Every player, don't forget to send me your votes for the lynch rule and the tie rule.

Mido may post to prevent a merge

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Everyone knew the final moments of this chaos were coming. Right before they went back in time Mido showed his true form when the mask he was wearing flew of his face and transformed into some kind of monster. He then destroyed everyone's ocarina's with his long tentacles. After laughing hysterically for a few minutes, a beam of magic flew right past Mido's head. Big Octo stood there, staring at him. Holding his Double Helix Sword by his side, he knew it was now or never. He raised his sword up, wielding it with both hands. Right as we went to charge towards Mido, Mido shot a beam of light at Big Octo. He luckily dived out of the way fast enough.

Mido the lifted up his arms towards the moon. His entire body then levitated from the ground and he let out a loud shriek. The moon then inched closer and closer to Termina. Mido the looked at Big Octo and smiled. With a flick of his arm, one of his tentacles knocked Big Octo's sword our of his hands. Then Mido floated over to him and kicked him into a wall, leaving a large crack in it. When they felt that all hope was lost, the four giants came from the 4 areas outside Clock Town. They then grabbed the moon and held it into placed as long as they could.

As Mido was getting angry over all of this, Big Octo went to grab his sword. As soon as he got it back, he swung the sword in Mido's direction and a beam of light hit him right in the chest. Mido then let out a shriek of pain and shot one of his tentacles through Big Octo's chest. Mido brought Big Octo close to him, so he could stare into his eyes as his enemy died. He let his guard down for a second though, and Big Octo trusted his sword through Mido's chest. They both fell on to the ground and died moments later. The moon hanging over Termina then disappeared and the Imp woke up seeing that he managed to kill all his friends.

Peace had returned to Termina, but nothing would be the same again.

Mido was Majora (Skull Kid) The Godfather

Big Octo was Fierce Deity a Serial Killer

TOWN WINS

The Victors (2):
PokaLink The Marshal - Deku Butler's Son - Town Tree Stump
Rachel - Pamela - Innocent Child

The Dead (22):
Mellow Ezlo - Twinmold - Doublevoter (One shot) – Hit by magic (Night 1)
Viral Maze - Happy Mask Salesman – Town Doctor – Met with a terrible fate (Night 1)
JuicieJ - Gyorg - Mafia Strongman (One Shot) - Turned into fish sticks (Day 2)
fused_shadows - Tingle - Town Watcher - Impaled (Night 2)
Keyshe - Tael - Lyncher - Back stabbed (Night 2)
odd300 fused_shadows - Kafei - Town Lover - Left behind (Day 3)
Xyphon LittleGumball - Goht - Mafia Roleblocker - Stabbed in the neck (Day 3)
Luna Johnny Sooshi pkfroce - Anju - Town Lover - Committed suicide (Day 3)
Annie – Romani - Town Mason – Trapped under ice (Night 3)
justac00lguy – Tatl – Servant to Link – Drowned (Night 3)
musicfan - Sakon - Hider – Beaten to death (Night 3)
Pendio - Mikau - Town Backup - Left for dead (Day 4)
Atticus - Cremia - Town Mason - Went missing (Day 4)
Thareous -Darmani the Third - Town Cop - Fell into a bottomless pit (Night 4)
Heroine of Time was - Kaepora Gaebora - Town Bodyguard - Turned into ashes (Night 4)
Ver-go-a-go-go was Wizzrobe a Mafia Role Cop (One shot) - Beheaded (Day 5)
Keeseman - Link - Town Hero/Jack of All Trades - Hung (Night 5)
Raindrop14 was Odolwa - Mafia Ninja - Bombed (Day 6)
Dracomajora - The Postman - Town Commuter (Two Shot) - Shot in the chest (day 6)
A Link in Time - Them - Alien - Went back home (Night 6)
Mido - Majora (Skull Kid) - The Godfather - Killed by his enemy (Night 7)
Big Octo was Fierce Deity - Serial Killer - Killed by his enemy (Night 7)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THIS MUSIC PLAYING WHILE YOU READ THE FINAL KILL SCENE!!

That was seriously the most epic ending to any Mafia game ever. What are the chances of it coming down to Majora vs. Fierce Diety?

While I am slightly disappointed that the town won, I would like to give my buddy Mido here a huge congratulations for being such a spectacular Godfather throughout this game. Seriously, that was very well played bro :yes:

Well, in any case, congrats town for winning this extremely close game. Marshal saved you all; had he not been treestump, we would have won! Also, great job to Big Octo as well for lasting this long. This is about as close as it gets! This was seriously one epic game. Great job modding, too, Pancake!

:clap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom