• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Mafia: Majora's Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Hmm ALiT's thoughts about Raindrop seem interesting.

So there's a Godfather left and probably an SK left? Out of the possible scum players, from what I can find, Draco hasn't talked about the other killing role at night, which *might* mean that he could be the Serial killer or whatever. Of course whoever has the killing role could have been discussing it, pretending to not know.

Mido

Version 1
Hmm ALiT's thoughts about Raindrop seem interesting.

So there's a Godfather left and probably an SK left? Out of the possible scum players, from what I can find, Draco hasn't talked about the other killing role at night, which *might* mean that he could be the Serial killer or whatever. Of course whoever has the killing role could have been discussing it, pretending to not know.

That's one of the issues, I'm don't think it's too likely that there was a third killing role, considering that Keeseman, with his Jack of all Trades ability, could have been that role. Then, as Octo pointed out, the night in which three deaths occurred was the night of Musicfan's death. As established, his death was probably due to the investigation of scum.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Rainy's vote was after twilight fell, so will it count?

Nope

>Still haven't written the scene.

Vote count

Raindrop14 (1): A Link In Time
Dracomajora (1): The Marshal

Extension (1): The Marshal

Day ends Friday November 22, 2013 at 7:00 GMT-7
4 votes is majority. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. A tie will result in both players being lynched.

Nothing much happened during these 5 days. They had nothing more than hunches to go off of. They decided they would kill Raindrop14 and Dracomajora when time was up.

After Raindrop found out she was going to be one of the ones to die, she said "I'm taking one of you down with me". She pulled out her sword and pointed it at Rachel, but someone put a bomb in her bag. She exploded before she could move a step.

Dracomajora was running back to Clock Town, but then he saw everyone standing at the entrance. They all pulled out a bow and shot arrows at him. Only one of the arrows hit him though. It went straight through his chest and pierced his heart.

They tried to look for something to recognize them with and went back in time. When they returned to the past, they looked at the item they took from Raindrop14. It was another mask. They looked over to the final area, Woodfall. There was another silhouette of a giant. The Four Giants have been freed, but one could only fear what they are up against now.

The then looked at the item they took from Dracomajora. It was the postman's hat. "We killed off one of their own, but at least they killed of another scum." they all thought to themselves.

Raindrop14 was Odolwa a Mafia Ninja

Dracomajora was The Postman a Town Commuter (Two Shot)

The Living (5):
A Link In Time
Big Octo
Mido
PokaLink The Marshal
Rachel - Pamela - Innocent Child

The Dead (19):
Mellow Ezlo - Twinmold - Doublevoter (One shot) – Hit by magic (Night 1)
Viral Maze - Happy Mask Salesman – Town Doctor – Met with a terrible fate (Night 1)
JuicieJ - Gyorg - Mafia Strongman (One Shot) - Turned into fish sticks (Day 2)
fused_shadows - Tingle - Town Watcher - Impaled (Night 2)
Keyshe - Tael - Lyncher - Back stabbed (Night 2)
odd300 fused_shadows - Kafei - Town Lover - Left behind (Day 3)
Xyphon LittleGumball - Goht - Mafia Roleblocker - Stabbed in the neck (Day 3)
Luna Johnny Sooshi pkfroce - Anju - Town Lover - Committed suicide (Day 3)
Annie – Romani - Town Mason – Trapped under ice (Night 3)
justac00lguy – Tatl – Servant to Link – Drowned (Night 3)
musicfan - Sakon - Hider – Beaten to death (Night 3)
Pendio - Mikau - Town Backup - Left for dead (Day 4)
Atticus - Cremia - Town Mason - Went missing (Day 4)
Thareous -Darmani the Third - Town Cop - Fell into a bottomless pit (Night 4)
Heroine of Time was - Kaepora Gaebora - Town Bodyguard - Turned into ashes (Night 4)
Ver-go-a-go-go was Wizzrobe a Mafia Role Cop (One shot) - Beheaded (Day 5)
Keeseman - Link - Town Hero/Jack of All Trades - Hung (Night 5)
Raindrop14 was Odolwa - Mafia Ninja - Bombed (Day 6)
Dracomajora - The Postman - Town Commuter (Two Shot) - Shot in the chest (Day 6)

Night 6 Begins!

Night ends Monday November 25, 2013 at 7:00 GMT-7
Roles with night actions, don't forget to send me your targets.
Every player, don't forget to send me your votes for the lynch rule and the tie rule.

A Link In Time may post to prevent a merge.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
With a small group of people left alive they went out to look for some more clues.

A Link In Time was out alone looking for some clues. A lone killer came to him. Right before they went to kill him, he turned around. A bright light was coming out of his eyes. The killer stood there in shock until he suddenly shot up into the sky.

The other killer then went to go in for his kill, but once again the person wasn't there to be killed.

A Link in Time was Them an Alien

The Living (4):
Big Octo
Mido
PokaLink The Marshal
Rachel - Pamela - Innocent Child

The Dead (20):
Mellow Ezlo - Twinmold - Doublevoter (One shot) – Hit by magic (Night 1)
Viral Maze - Happy Mask Salesman – Town Doctor – Met with a terrible fate (Night 1)
JuicieJ - Gyorg - Mafia Strongman (One Shot) - Turned into fish sticks (Day 2)
fused_shadows - Tingle - Town Watcher - Impaled (Night 2)
Keyshe - Tael - Lyncher - Back stabbed (Night 2)
odd300 fused_shadows - Kafei - Town Lover - Left behind (Day 3)
Xyphon LittleGumball - Goht - Mafia Roleblocker - Stabbed in the neck (Day 3)
Luna Johnny Sooshi pkfroce - Anju - Town Lover - Committed suicide (Day 3)
Annie – Romani - Town Mason – Trapped under ice (Night 3)
justac00lguy – Tatl – Servant to Link – Drowned (Night 3)
musicfan - Sakon - Hider – Beaten to death (Night 3)
Pendio - Mikau - Town Backup - Left for dead (Day 4)
Atticus - Cremia - Town Mason - Went missing (Day 4)
Thareous -Darmani the Third - Town Cop - Fell into a bottomless pit (Night 4)
Heroine of Time was - Kaepora Gaebora - Town Bodyguard - Turned into ashes (Night 4)
Ver-go-a-go-go was Wizzrobe a Mafia Role Cop (One shot) - Beheaded (Day 5)
Keeseman - Link - Town Hero/Jack of All Trades - Hung (Night 5)
Raindrop14 was Odolwa - Mafia Ninja - Bombed (Day 6)
Dracomajora - The Postman - Town Commuter (Two Shot) - Shot in the chest (day 6)
A Link in Time - Them - Alien - Went back home (Night 6)

Day 7 Begins!

2 votes is majority. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. A tie will result in both players dying.
Day ends Saturday November 30, 2013 at 7:00 GMT-7

Last edited:

Rachel

be vigitant
Pancake, when you say "A lone killer to him", do you mean "A lone killer came to him"?

Anyway, I'm assuming ALiT was the SK? Then Mido or Marshal is Majora, assuming that Big Octo is indeed a townie. I'm guessing that a bulletproof was targeted or something? What do you guys think?

What if musicfan's ability does not work for the Godfather? That might mean that BO is the Godfather. Might.

I think there is a greater chance of The Marshal being scum than Mido. Because Mido voted for JJ and then stated his reasons when JJ protested, in posts 88-90. They could still certainly be scumbuddies. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom