• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Mafia: Majora's Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
[video=youtube;ur5n3ZO6H6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5n3ZO6H6s[/video]​

This all started with a normal day. The festival was seven nights from now and preparations have begun. The carpenters started building the Festival Tower. It is a bridge that leads to a platform, the platform then leads you to a set of stairs that brings you to the top of the giant clock in the middle of Clock Town, during the Carnival of Time. The Carnival of Time is an annual celebration here in Termina. They believe that appeasing to the Four Giants with the Carnival of Time will bring them good harvest. The Four Giants rest within the four cardinal directions of the land of Termina; Woodfall, Snowhead, Great Bay, and Ikana Canyon. These Terminans are very strange people. I never hear them talk about the Triforce or these Golden Goddesses that the Hylains worship. It appears to me that these people worship the Four Giants and they either know nothing of the Hylian faith or they just don't follow it. Who am I to question ones faith though? I am a talking animal with three tails. I am a Keaton by the way. I am a yellow fox-like creature with black fur on the tips or my three tails.

Things were going great. Everything was going as planned. Everyone was happy and excited for the carnival. The Deku Scrubs in Woodfall were doing their usual thing. Just dancing and dancing like all the joy will never leave their hearts. I find it strange that they dance around fire though. If I were a race that was made entirely of wood I would be as far away from any flame as I possibly can. The Gorons in Snowhead were also doing their thing. I am not really sure what that is though. I know the Goron Elder has a child that never stops crying though. I went to Snowhead to watch the Gorons race once and the kid just kept crying and crying. That’s really why I don't go over there. The Zoras were preparing for a concert during the carnival from their band The Indigo-Go's. They only have one song that I like. It's called Ballad of the Wind Fish. I think that's the only song they play though. The people in Ikana were doing what they normally do though, and that is being dead. The people of Ikana must have been our rulers. I know the Ikana Royal Family ruled over the Kingdom of Ikana, but I am not sure who ruled over this country of Termina. I don't know what's more odd though, the fact that their past is a mystery or the fact that there is a giant music box in the middle of their land. I don't think there is a living soul out there to be honest. It's mostly Stalfos, Gibdos, Redeads, Poes, and these mysterious ninja-like warriors named Garos. I heard that the Garo were in a war with the Ikana nation, but I don't know why they stayed despite the fact that their enemies have died. I guess they stay there to keep investigating the land. The isolated area of Romani Ranch was also being normal. Just raising their animals and selling their milk in town. There’s nothing out of the ordinary there.

Basically everything was normal around these parts, but things started getting strange when the Four Giants befriended this imp that appeared from these woods that connected to a door underneath the clock in Clock Town. No one really liked the imp other than the giants and these two fairies that helped the imp make friends. He was kind of a troublemaker. He even proved that fact when this strange man appeared from the woods too. The imp decided to steal one of his masks, and he happened to steal the only mask that the man had that would cause chaos and destruction. After the mask was stolen everything went downhill fast. The Great Faires that lived in the 5 areas of Termina went missing. A boulder blocked Romani Ranch. The waters in Woodfall were poisoned and the Deku Princess was kidnapped. I also heard that the imp murdered the Deku Butler’s son. Despite being spring, Snowhead had fallen victim to a chaotic blizzard, and a Goron leader was killed trying to find the cause of it. Pirates stole the lead singer of the Indigo-Go’s eggs and her boyfriend was killed trying to bring them back. A man who was about to be married was turned into a child. There was also a moon hanging over the country. Inching closer and closer every second. Also, this weird boy in a green tunic appeared from the woods with one of the imp's fairies when the moon appeared. Many people fled the town, but everyone else thought that the moon falling was a crazy conspiracy.

I decided to take action. I chose 24 people that I saw around to help me. These people caught my eye because they were all wearing the same outfit and mask that resembled the Garos. I gathered them all outside the entrance of South Clock Town in Termina field.

"I have brought you here today because I wanted to put an end to all this chaos. I could have easily retreated to Hyrule and left you all to die, but I like some of you." I announced. "If you haven't noticed, Termina has fell into chaos. Disaster has fallen over our land. I selected you guys because you are all wearing the same exact clothing. This will make things much more interesting." I told them.

"I know that out of the 24 of you one of you was the cause of all this, and some of you are his followers. The rest of you want to stop the chaos, and some are neutral about the situation." I said.

"Now, this thing," I said while pointing one of my tails straight up into the air, pointing at the moon, "Will fall on Termina in five days on the Eve of the Carnival." I then gave each of them an ocarina. "You may slow down time or speed up time, but by the end of these five days you will chose one person who you think is a part of this evil and smash their ocarina. You will then use your ocarina to go back in time, leaving the person there to die, and reliving the same five days over and over again until the disaster is fixed or all hope is gone. You may not tell each other who you are though. It's a secret to everybody." I said with a tiny grin on my face. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Now let's begin." I said and then they all left to go search for clues.

1) No outside communication.
2) No posting at night. I will randomly select one person to post at night to prevent merging.
3) Any and all votes placed after the day has ended will not be counted.
4) Absolutely no role claiming or name calming.
5) Softclaiming is allowed only after Day 3 has begun. One person can soft claim during the duration of 1 day. If someone softclaims one day, then the next day, no one will be allowed to softclaim. You can softclaim roles, not names. Softclaiming Mason-like roles counts as one claim.
6) Bold your votes.
7) If I am addressed during the game, bold my name so it will be easier to see.
8) No editing. Only edit by double posting.
9) No revealing information after death.
10) One post maximum after you have died.
11) I would like it if only players posted. If you are not in this game, please refrain from posting in the thread while the game is in play. If it gets that bad I'll bring a mod into this.
12) Limit spam. If it gets that bad I will modkill you.
13) You may not post information that relates to anything outside of the thread itself.
14) You may vote for an Extension.
15) You may vote for a No Lynch.
16) Do not use your Role PM as evidence.
17) You may not vote for a rule change.
18) Day will last 5 days. Night will last 48 hours.
19) If inactivity becomes a problem I will put a “5 posts” requirement for each day.
20) I will not count any votes players place on themselves.

Game Specific Rules (Does not apply to rule 17):

During day 1, a lynch will only occur is half majority is reached. A tie will result in no lynch.

Starting Night 1 and every night after that, Players can vote for the Lynch Rule and the Tie Rule of the following day. These votes will be sent via private messages so these votes can't be used against anyone.

Here are the options you are given for each choice:

Lynch Rule
Half majority needed for a lynch to occur
Player with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day

Tie Rule
Tie results in a no lynch
Tie results in the mod flipping a coin
Tie results in both players dying

Players with night actions can send their votes with their night actions to reduce clutter in my PM box.

Examples:

Roles with night actions.
PancakeSamurai said:
I would like to kill Mases tonight.

Lynch Rule: Half Majority
Tie Rule: Mod Flips a Coin

Roles not using their night action/Roles without a night action.
Reggie Fils-Aime said:
Lynch Rule: Most Votes
Tie Rule: both players die

Also, I totally forgot to put the wincons in the role PMs.

Town Wincon
Town wins once every threat to the town has been eliminated.

Mafia Wincon
Mafia wins once they tie with the number of townies, or they outnumber the town.

3rd Party Wincon
3rd party wins if either side wins.

The Living (24):
1. A Link In Time
2. Annie
3. Atticus
4. Big Octo
5. Dracomajora
6. fused_shadows
7. Heroine of Time
8. JuiceJ
9. justac00lguy
10. Keeseman
11. Keyshe
12. Luna
13. Mellow Ezlo
14. Mido
15. musicfan
16. odd300
17. Pendio
18. PokaLink
19. Rachel
20. Raindrop14
21. Thareous
22. Ver-go-a-go-go
23. Viral Maze
24. Xyphon

The Dead (0):

Day 1 Begins

13 votes is majority. Half of the majority must be reached for a lynch, a tie will result in a no lynch.
The day will end Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 9:00 GMT-7

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Bandwagon on pancake you guys let's get him lynched Day 1 it'll be great

Vote: Pancake

oh wait

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Tally:

Luna (1): Annie

13 votes is majority. Half of the majority must be reached for a lynch, a tie will result in a no lynch.

Bandwagon on pancake you guys let's get him lynched Day 1 it'll be great

Vote: Pancake

oh wait

There are times when I miss the like button.

This is one of those times.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hawt Damn there's a lot of people in here, inb4 only half are actually active. Given what I've seen so far... Vote: Draco ^^

Also nice intro ;p

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
*Terminians
/modkills

Vote Tally:

Luna (1): Annie
Dracomajora (2): justac00lguy, fused_shadows
Heroine of Time (1): odd300
Pendio (1): Mido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom