• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds ALttP2: the Villain

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
As much as I would want to these two certain villains in action in another Zelda game again, if it is Vaati or Ganon for aLttP2, I will be mad. The only I wouldn't is if the plot explaining why is done in which makes sense. For one if they have Vaati, they shouldn't have the Four Sword in my opinion for these reasons:

1) I'm against the idea of Four Sword existing in the aLttP era (my reason why is in MC and Zelda 1)
2) Seriously, if FSA can handle having Ganon without the Master Sword, they can do the same with Vaati by not needing the Four Sword.
3) They've already confirmed the Master Sword or a different sword for this game.

Now for my opinion if they have Ganon, I think Dark Link should be the one to be him back not Twinrova since they already them in the oracle games. Anyways that is enough said for now.

I support the idea of Vaati because of the GBA rerelease, but VitaTempus makes a good point about us having seen another blade in the trailer. However, that could just be our default blade, with us getting something else later on at the typical midpoint between completing three dungeons and then having to do several more. I would love to fight Veran, if only because that one concept art of her with a hook hand is a design I'd like to see used in a game, but that wouldn't explain how she could come back for Oracle of Ages. Unfortunately, Bellum and Malladus were fairly unimpressive, so I'm reluctant to see them use a whole new villain, although I just believe that Bellum is the alternate timeline version of Nightmare. As pointed out, Link fighting Vaati would explain why Nightmare took his final form.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I don't really care who it is. I like all the bosses. If I have to choose one I'd say Vaati.
Or a new one we haven't seen.

Mido

Version 1
Perhaps the return of Agahnim would come to be, not that it would tie any loose ends, since he's technically Ganon's stooge. I'm actually anticipating a new villain this time around, since this game is a sequel to ALTTP.

T

Tohera

I kinda hope for someone new, or someone unexpected; like having Link's uncle turn evil! :3

VitaTempusN92

one possible villain is the villain whom Nightmare's final form in LA represents. Some people think it's Vaati just going by the eyeball and the similar shape. However they're forgetting that that form already has a confirmed name, "Dethl". It's possible that the real Dethl could make an appearance in ALttP2. It might explain one of the reasons why Nightmare uses that form as his final phase.

It won't be Vaati. He's only ever been in games where the 4 Sword appears, and I am beyond positive it won't be appearing in the new 3DS game.

Hopefully Nintendo won't be creating yet another generic ancient evil monstrosity villain like they did with the DS games.

VitaTempusN92

-Off topic-

I Think I should be the next villain. I was not in the last game.

Huh? Ganon was in aLttP1, what are you talking about? Unless of course you are referring to the "last game" as in SS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-On topic-

Anyways back on topic, I think the villain(s) should be Dark Link, Dethl, Vaati, Phantom Ganon, or Ganon depending on how the game will play out. However, either way, I think Dark Link should have a least some sort of role to play in the game. Similar thing with Vaati, Phantom Ganon, and Dethl but limited to depending how the game will play out.

Like I've said before, Vaati being the villain here doesn't make any sense. He's the villain of the 4 Swords "trilogy" (Minish Cap, 4 Sword and 4 Swords Adventures). He also didn't have anything to do with the plot of the first ALttP game, which I'd expect the sequel to be continuing in some form.

Dark Link is always a welcome site in any Zelda game. It would interesting to see him given more of a personality if they include him.

I'm still betting on Agahnim returning in some way shape or form. It's also never too late to rule out seeing Ganon appear in a Zelda game. This is especeilly true in the "downfall" branch of the timeline, in which he's been the primary antagonist in each game except Link's Awakening (and even in that game, an evil shadow nightmare version of him appeared).

N

Noe_Ainokea

I hope that there'll be a new Villan, and a very challenging one at that. Could it be possible to even hope for maybe a female villan? I think it would be rather interesting to see it happen (again)..Also why it should be done..? Well, it's been quite some time since the last time there was female villan, (right?).
And seeing how Ganon was just defeated in ALttP..maybe he shouldn't appear in ALttP2. But maybe it could be possible that the next villan could be someone who'll try and bring Ganon back. And Link will have to defeat the Villan to prevent it. or maybe not.. Then again maybe this won't take place in Hyrule too..Then what? I say a new villan would fit either way.

But, regardless of who's the next Villan is..I'll be fine to whom ever it is.
Just as long the storyline great and the gameplay is great. And us Zelda fans are pleased with it too. ^^

VitaTempusN92

Then again maybe this won't take place in Hyrule too

pre_1366367567__image_300356_orig.jpg

Yep, looks like Hyrule to me. :)

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i dont think Nintendo has, but Has Ganon ever been know to have a love interest or anything, cuz that would be a good female character to defeat, as she would be trying to revive Ganon out of love, but ive been playin Zelda a long time and i think Ganon has always just Stole lil girls like a Dude in a white van. oh well, if they would have set something like that up, it would make a great opening for a female Antagonist

Salem

SICK
i dont think Nintendo has, but Has Ganon ever been know to have a love interest or anything, cuz that would be a good female character to defeat, as she would be trying to revive Ganon out of love, but ive been playin Zelda a long time and i think Ganon has always just Stole lil girls like a Dude in a white van. oh well, if they would have set something like that up, it would make a great opening for a female Antagonist
Maybe she's someone Ganon kidnapped at some point which starts having stockholm's syndrome:S

Naa that would be stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom