• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is the Levias/Bilocyte Battle Not in Boss Rush?

I'm personally just curious about this. Levias/Bilocyte was an extremely enjoyable boss. It was also extremely unique, not only in comparison to other Skyward Sword bosses, but bosses of the series as a whole.
Sidenote: I really like the music in it, especially in the Levias part, particularily because of the Star Wars main theme in it (Was that intentional? I'm not sure).
Back on topic: I wish this boss was in the Boss Rush instead of the Horde Battle, since that, in and of itself, is not really a conventional "boss", that being a notable enemy at a certain point in a game. All it is is really just dashing forward, sending forth an absolutely absurd amount of Skyward Sword strikes, dashing forward, rinse, repeat. I would much rather they have put Levias/Bilocyte in there, since it's a unique, enjoyable, true boss.

I totally didn't notice that the Bilocyte wasn't in boss rush... but then i also didn't realise Link had brown hair until today either..

I'd have liked it in there, it may have made boss rush mode more enjoyable to help break up the constant Demise and Girahim battle strings

Perhaps because it wasn't a final boss or a dungeon boss? but then again, neither were any of the imprisoned battles.. good question, I wonder if it has a strict reason why or if it was just something silly..

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I wasn't sure why Bilocyte wasn't in the Boss Rush. I was really disappointed. -_-; I mean, sure, he wasn't a regular dungeon boss -- but The Imprisoned wasn't either. So I really don't see why he wasn't included.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I think this is because the Levias and Bilocyte battle was an Overworld battle, not an Underworld battle. I was disappointed to not see the Levias battle too, but there was a somewhat good reason not to put it into the Boss Rush.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Wait a second. Demise and the horde are in the boss rush? Isnt the boss rush supposed to be bosses youve already fought in that file? Since Demise and the horde are at the end of the game, its pointless to put them in there. By that time, there's nothing more to do...you'd get the hylian shield and not be able to use it. Unless of course, you do the boss rush on hero mode, and it includes all the bosses.

*thinks* The music does kinda sound Star Wars ish, but I don't hear the theme song in there. I think it's just you. But anyway, I agree that Nintendo probably only wanted surface bosses. Why? The world will never know.

Oh, and Zant, Link's hair is not brown. It's dark blond. Must be the color settings on your TV...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wait a second. Demise and the horde are in the boss rush? Isnt the boss rush supposed to be bosses youve already fought in that file? Since Demise and the horde are at the end of the game, its pointless to put them in there. By that time, there's nothing more to do...you'd get the hylian shield and not be able to use it. Unless of course, you do the boss rush on hero mode, and it includes all the bosses.

*thinks* The music does kinda sound Star Wars ish, but I don't hear the theme song in there. I think it's just you. But anyway, I agree that Nintendo probably only wanted surface bosses. Why? The world will never know.

Oh, and Zant, Link's hair is not brown. It's dark blond. Must be the color settings on your TV...
First off, they have the Horde Battle and Demise battle specifically so you can battle them in Hero Mode. No, boss rush does not mean all the bosses you've fought on that certain file will be in boss rush it'self.
If it did, you might as well through in some mini-bosses such as Scervo and Stalmaster.

Second off, his hair was more dirty blonde in Twilight Princess compared to Skyward Sword.
His hair in SS was much more darker, but a lighter shade of brown.

And besides, Levias/Bilocyte wasn't a real big battle such as the Horde Battle or Demise's final encounter. So you can say it wasn't necessary for "boss rush". I saw it more as a mini-boss than anything else in all honesty.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's not much of a boss in my opinion, just more of a weakened blockade. Bilocyte really just boiled down to "hit the ball back to it X many times", there wasn't too much strategy involved. You could say the same about Tentalus, but he theoretically would give more trouble than Bilocyte.

It's a bit easy for boss rush, with the master sword it would die instantly.

Umm... The first Battle with Ghirahim... with the Master Sword, you could finish him in less than 10 seconds.

I think the reason Bilocyte wasn't in Boss Rush was because that boss battle happend in the sky and it required you to use your loftwing to get on top of Levias's head.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack

Lol he's not the only one, my whole family agrees it sounds a lot like Star Wars music, my dad was even a little peeved it sounded so similar. I just thought it was great music to fly to, no matter what it sounds like =)

As for the Levias battle.....I really dunno, but thats a good question! Could have been something they overlooked, or they had a legitimate reason. I'm not really sure haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom