• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Arkvoodle suggested to me that I start a "doodle thread", so I thought to myself, "Eh, why not?" And that's what this is. A thread for my random artwork.

Azure's Random Artwork

Let's begin with some of the results of my boredom, shall we?

First up, Allen Walker, the protagonist of the awesome anime, D. Gray-man.
AllenWalker-2.jpg

Next we have Edward Elric, the protagonist of my favorite anime, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
003.jpg

This is Allen Walker again, but I thought this picture was so darn cool when I saw it on google images, I just had to sketch it.
007.jpg

Here are some links to other art threads I made. I'd appreciate it if a mod could merge them into this one?

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?18617-Majora-s-Mask-Mirror-Sheild-Parody

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?19250-Skyward-Sword-Fanart-Link-and-Zelda

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?19314-Skyward-Sword-Fanart-Link-Vs-Ghirahim

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?21182-Majora-s-Mask-3D-Tribute

EDIT: The threads are merged now. Thanks Locke!

Last edited:

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Nice artwork, Azure! I like the anime character pictures especially. I think you did your best job on those, my favorite is the first one you posted because of how you darkened in the spots you did. The Zelda ones are pretty good too, I just think that you did better on the other ones. The Mirror Shield parody was pretty funny and summed up my expression when I got the Mirror Shield myself. In the Majora's Mask 3D tribute I think you didn't do that well on Links face and Deku Links mouth is a little to small, but other than those very minor complaints you art is great, keep up the great work :)

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Wow! These are all great Azure! I really like your first picture of Allen Walker, he looks very detailed. I also am a fan of you MM 3D picture, great job! :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here's a drawing I made of Link and Saria. I drew it in my brand new sketchbook with my brand new drawing pencils I got yesterday! :) And yes, I know Link's left eye is too close to his right eye, by the time I realized that it was too late. Sigh, oh well.

004.jpg

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Now that I finally found my good camera, I can upload pictures in better quality. :nod:

Here's a drawing I made the other day. I just got some charcoal pencils , and I'd never drawn with them before. I wanted to experiment with them. This is the result.
001-1.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My first work of computer art. I'm VERY proud of this, as it took hours to finish. I kid you not. I started with this picture of Masaomi Kida from the anime Durarara!!:
466972.jpg

^ not made by me

And ended with my new current avy:
Azure_Sage-1.jpg

^ made by me

I don't know about you, but I LOVE this. Tell me what you think of it.

EDIT: I made a few changes to my avy. So I updated the post.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
More computer art. I'd draw something, but I have artist's block almost constantly. :dry: Anyway, here's the pic I started with:

kida_masaomi_vector_by_cotaku-d2ylw8k.png

Using a combination of Photobucket and MS Paint, I got this end result:

AlphonseandZelda-1.png

Alphonse and Zelda are the protagonists of my first fanfiction, The Hero of Spirits. This is what they look like. (For thos of you who haven't read my fanfic, Alphonse is the boy and Zelda is the fairy.)

You may be thinking, "Azure, what is it with you and Masaomi Kida from Durarara!!?" Well, Masaomi's appearence is very similar to my original character Saga Sentoryu, whom I created a few years ago as the protagonist for my anime idea. Saga is also the base for every protagonist from every fanfiction I've ever written. When I watched Durarara!! for the first time and saw Masaomi, I was shocked at how much he resembled a character who was still in my head. So, now I use Masaomi as a base for these custom avys. And that's the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom