• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Jgjgfjtfugahiiah

You have a talent like Leornardo Da Vinci as what I said on the SB.
Seriously
I love your art
I'm jelly
So jelly
teach me azzy
Teach meeeee

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Some extremely impressive stuff, Azure! Illusion vs Reality is especially memorable, if only because it's so freakin' haunting. xD

I'm a huge fan of the Steampunk'd Zelda image, too (Goggles? Of course!). Indeed, somebody needs to color that. In any case, keep this up, definitely!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My very first creation in Paint Tool SAI! I just downloaded it today on recommendation of zelda_geek. I think I'm starting to get the hang of drawing with a computer mouse, but I'm still not very good at it. It would probably be easier if I could get a tablet, but the chances of that happening are just about less than zero...

Anyway, this is a simple drawing of a sunrise. I only used the pencil and air brush tools for this.
15leY

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It looks great! For the first time it is not bad at all. Keep on practising and who knopws what more you will be capable of ;)
The lightning looks very cool. And you did it with the mouse?????

Dan

I think it would definitely be better if you got a tablet. Maybe it's just me but I find it hard to see what's going on. I can see it as a sunset but I think your skill is being dwarfed by using a mouse. Since it's a bit jaggedly.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I drew this last Thursday in Psychology. The purpose of this activity was to daydream while drawing freely on the page, and then shaping what you've drawn into something coherent. I started off drawing squiggly lines, and then I turned them into monsters and then drew the rest based off a daydream.
1fyug

I drew the whole thing in pen, on the green sheet of paper provided for us. I also had to describe a daydream as the next activity, but I haven't gotten that one back yet. I'll blog about it when I do get it back.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Not bad for an on-the-spot doodle, huh? Especially for me, who usually has a horrid time drawing in pen.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I may be a week late (sowwy sis) but I finally finished my birthday present for Violet! Behold!

AyusBirthdayPresent.png

I stayed late after Art Club was over today to draw this. The club adviser was nice enough to allow me to do this, as well as allow me to use her scanner to upload this picture. I'm sorry I'm so late with it, sis, but I hope you like it! :>

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I come to you today bearing a gift. A gift of love... Actually, it's a... technically, it's a drawing because I drew on it. I previously posted a writing thread about an iambic pentameter poem I made based on Sword Art Online as an English class assignment... Well, here's the actual paper I turned in.

Redacted my last name. :P

I illuminated it, as it was part of the grade. I'm proud of this, so I wanted to post it here. It qualifies as art... right?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I come to you today bearing a gift. A gift of love... Actually, it's a... technically, it's a drawing because I drew on it. I previously posted a writing thread about an iambic pentameter poem I made based on Sword Art Online as an English class assignment... Well, here's the actual paper I turned in.

I illuminated it, as it was part of the grade. I'm proud of this, so I wanted to post it here. It qualifies as art... right?

Good work, Alphonse! :yes:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports

It looks like its from the old, yet its new. Good work, bro. I appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom