• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Majora's Mask 3D Tribute

I drew this to commemorate the possible launch of Majora's Mask 3D. Sorry if the picture quality's bad. I got the best shot I could. Using a 3DS camera doesn't really help, either. :dry: Either way, enjoy it!

001.jpg

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
:yes: Two words... f***ing... epic.

Legit Azure, great job! I really like it! I kinda wanna make an MM poster now.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Holy Blob it's beautifull! ( :) ...................)

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Soooooo Pretty! <3

I like the shading a lot in this picture, as well as the style. (I am not very good at shading, still working on my own technique, this is very very amazing!) Great job Azure!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I like it, it almost looks like he's thinking back to that time when he was turned into a deku child. As if it was one of the more ridiculous situations to have happened to him. and I've gotta say you are much better at drawing Link than I am, keep up the good work.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like it, it almost looks like he's thinking back to that time when he was turned into a deku child. As if it was one of the more ridiculous situations to have happened to him. and I've gotta say you are much better at drawing Link than I am, keep up the good work.

You've given me a subtext(I think that's right) for this that I never even noticed to begin with! It does look like he's thinking back to it(which is something I never noticed until you brought it up), almost reliving it. Majora's Mask 3D would be like reliving the story, just like with OoT3D. My drawing sort of symbolizes that fact. And I never even thought of that until I read your post! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom