• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How long did it take for you to beat Ocarina Of Time. How hard was it?

Amelie

Air Dancer
Well it "can" be helped if you just take the extra secend to spell the full word. But.. I wont bug you about it and I dont want to back set mod. It just makes it easyer for everyone to read your posts.

OoT wasnt hard for me. Well... not really hard anyway. But it was just big. I was so caught up in the game it was just amazeing ^^

T

Typhingblade

the first time i played it it took a couple months because in a few days i got the the shadow temple then i got freaked out so i stopped playing for like 4 months then my cousins came for a visit and help me get through the shadow temple... after that i was fine... also when i first beat it i saw the ending and... cried...

A

Ando

I honestly don't even remember. I think it probably took me around 30 hours, maybe? It's been a while, and I didn't play it straight -- took me a couple of months on and off. It wasn't too terribly hard though outside of the obvious Water Temple nonsense.

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
ermm. . . hehe well it took me like a YEAR yes people A YEAR to finish it :sweat: hehe I refused to buy the guide and it was all because of the Water temple course :xd:

BUT I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I FINALLY BEATED IT!!!:eek:carina:

Amelie

Air Dancer
It is kind of sad when you first finish a game like OoT. I remember at first I didnt want it to end :(

T

timewarp

sigh i would but i cant really make a video and i dont have a you tube account it makes me mad that i cant show proof... though i can show the easiest dark link fight ever...:)
ill try to show proof but well... it'll be difficult...
considering that ive tried to make something that was like a minute long then my computer crashed...:(

Youtube accounts are free to make.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It took me about 10 days. I unfortunately used gamefaqs three or four times. Otherwise It would have taken me much longer time. That was a huge mistake and I wont do it again!

C

Crystallion

I think it was 3 weeks or 1 month to play through it. It was not ALL that hard, but the Water Temple gave me nightmares >_>

Amelie

Air Dancer
That last key is soo hard to find! And I didnt have a guide and we didnt have internet yet so I had to take days and days in the temple before I finally found it ><

mewtwolord

Hello World
this game took me about a year to beat because i stoped playing it for a while ehhh it kinda got hard when you got to the gerudo desesert.It was also i couldnt find the golden guanlets(how ever its spelt)so i asked my friend to get it and when i got it back he already beat ganon

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! I would be upset if my friend did that! Especially if I told them just to do a certain thing. How rude! >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom