• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Thinking about whether I should go to sleep yet or not.

I mean, it's 2am but here I am watching something involving zombies which will inevitably be stuck in my head.

H

Huxley

Thinking to myself why is the chatbox talking about Illia x Epona? Good god what have I gotten myself into?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I'm thinking about how Destiny and K4KING both have Miku avie/sig sets~ ^^

I'm also thinking about how tWW glitched on me earlier today and got stuck in the middle of a cut-scene. >_> The image of makar and a spinning heart container next to him is still stuck in my head~ >_>

I know, right? -.- This is why I like fall.

I guess I'm not the only one getting hit with a heat wave~ :3 I actually do like summer, but sweltering heat kills me. No death mountain crater for me thanks~ :silent:

Also woah~ you posted literally a minute after me~ O.O that's some crazy speed xD

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'm thinking about, and don't laugh, the girl i like.:embarrassed:

I was in a similar thing about five months ago. Yup, a stare, and that's where it ended. Isn't it uncomfortable to talk that with strangers?

Now that I'm talking about girls, I was reading some comics a while ago, and I found this one thought-provoking for some reason:

Disturbing thoughts..jpg

Yeah, I never thought about how much trouble girls must have until I read that. Yes, that's what I'm thinking now (lol most awkward post I've ever made here for sure).

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm thinking about my future, with people, friends, relationships, locations and career. It's the summer, but I have to think of these things so i'm not stuck when the time properly comes! D:

I'm also thinking how to turn someone down for once. It's very hard, especially when they're a really close friend. :(

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I'm thinking about how irked I am that the 3DS doesn't allow you to take screenshots on it. I just did the tame the dogs glitch and lined them all up in a semicircle around Link, but it kind of goes to waste since I can't capture it in a picture, and now I feel like I can't continue playing MQ since I'll lose the setup once I leave the market. Ahhh.....

Oh yes, and I'm also thinking about how much I despise my temperamental wireless internet connection that randomly disappears for an hour every five minutes. For example, while I'm writing this post. Argh, now I'm going to have to wait an hour for it to decide to return just so I can finally press "post!"

Now that I'm talking about girls, I was reading some comics a while ago, and I found this one thought-provoking for some reason:

View attachment 14065

Yeah, I never thought about how much trouble girls must have until I read that. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking now (lol most awkward post I've ever made here for sure).

Only slightly awkward, but not really all that much~ ^^

Indeed, yeah that isn't far off the mark. I just thought I'd say that I really appreciate that you've actually thought about the kind of stuff we get stuck with despite the fact that you're looking at it from a removed perspective, as normally people not subject to an experience themselves don't care think on it.

I'm thinking about my future, with people, friends, relationships, locations and career. It's the summer, but I have to think of these things so i'm not stuck when the time properly comes! D:

I'm also thinking how to turn someone down for once. It's very hard, especially when they're a really close friend. :(

Mmmm...I guess you can never escape pondering such things. That sounds like a tough situation with your friend...I wish you the best of luck~

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm currently thinking about the poor soul who died in Arlington recently after falling over a railing in a baseball park. For those of you interested, here are a few links to the story:

Josh Hamilton talks about Shannon Stone’s death
Fan dies after fall at Rangers Ballpark
Rangers express regret, support for family of fan

This is a tragic freak accident that could have honestly happened to anybody. It's an awful story, mostly because the son will never be able to forget his father plummeting to his death, even as he grows up. However, it is nice to see the Rangers' organization taking a stand and setting up a memorial and fund for the family. My prayers are with the Josh Hamilton (the man who threw the ball) and the Stone family.

(My current thoughts are a bit more melancholy than others' here. :/)

Jedizora

:right:
I've mostley been thinking about this girl I like. I would have asked her out, but I moved, so I''d feel like a complete jerk to just leave her behind. I've been missing her.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'm thinking about when my lasagne is going to be ready and what I'm going to do during the summer holidays!!! One point five weeks to go, baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom