• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Mainly the death of Steve Jobs, and the influence he had while alive. Although Apple wasn't the most generous or nice company on earth, their products have greatly influenced the world as a whole. Whether that is a good or a bad thing though is still up for questioning.

Other than that, i've been considering my governmental plan for earth and other matters such as human testing.

My mind has been occupied by thoughts of how I'm about to move in just about a week, and all of the things that I still have left to do and how much there is left to pack...and in general just nostalgia about all the memories I've had in this past year living in Florida.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm thinking about getting a 3DS and OoT3D. I mean, I played the demo of OoT3D today, and while I know exactly where everything is, it is still a pretty great game and does the 3DS justice, despite my claims against it all those months ago. Hrm...also thinking about a girl I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom