• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hey all, what's on your mind?

I'm thinking about how boundlessly relieved I am that my semester has finally ended with the close of this week, to be replaced with the start of sweet, sweet vacation... (nightmares, nightmares, these past few weeks).

Now I can pull an AoL Zelda and knock out on my bed for a few eternities and a half. Sleep-deprived brains deserve as much :silent:

What about you?
Post to let people take a little peek inside the intriguing enigma that is the present state of your minds!

linkman8

True and Noble
Interesting thread choice.
Unfortunately my semester hasn't quite ended yet, so the first thing on my mind would have to be the five finals I have in this coming week.
Other than that, I'm thinking about anime. Like always. And that's all I think about.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I'm contemplating whether I should watch the Eurovision tonight or avoid it simply because of one act. ...That and whether, should I decide to watch it, I can view it online instead of finding a TV.

I'm finishing my senior year of highschool, so right now I'm losing it with thinking about finals and pretty nervous about college and what not. :cry: I'm also looking for another job since my current one is ready to close and keeps screwing around with my shifts. Once I graduate and start to enjoy some of the summer though, I wouldn't mind finishing some old fiction that I started writing and that I've left hanging since 2009... :lol:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Everyone dealing with finals and all, good luck and I send you all Lon Lon Milk to get you through your nights.

I'm thinking about how relieved I am that my laptop isn't fried and DEAD, as I had gotten a scare a moment ago when my laptop screen suddenly went BLACK without warning and then wouldn't turn on and wouldn't charge. Also, my backup drive stopped working a few months ago for unknown reasons, so that would have been very, very, very bad had it not turned back on. Thank Skyloft dangit.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I'm thinking of if I will pass my test tomorrow.............. And about how mad at i-am-link..........

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
thinking whether or not to get a DS zelda before OOT 3D comes out.. what do you guys think? there both the same price.

Are you trying to pick one between the two? If you're going to get both anyway, then you could pick up a DS Zelda now, and then OoT3D on release. If you're picking one or the other, then if I were you I would rather get OoT3D, especially if there are pre-order bonuses. But I'm not sure how excited you are for OoT/how much you want to play the DS Zeldas, so it's really dependent on that. If you're more interested in playing the DS Zeldas than OoT again, you should get the former. Which would you prefer? That should help you decide.

Unrelated note: babygoku, if you don't mind me asking, why are you mad at i-am-link? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom