• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Or Axle ends the day. Since it's supposed to end today anyway.
Or Ark actually tells us something meaningful, and since me an you and him are active we could switch enough votes around. (yeah, right)

Or Ark actually tells us something meaningful, and since me an you and him are active we could switch enough votes around. (yeah, right)

if ark is on our side, we still wont lose tonight, by lynching him. Granted we would lose our buffer and go into a lynch scum or lose mode. but. We know he was scum at one point (meaning DLC). Which whoever's interpretation (I believe it was your justeazy... posts are all starting to blend together) he could have become mafia. Who knows. I certinly do not. But I think its worth a try and we have 1 shot to make a mistake and still win this game.

arkvoodle

Diabolical

I only get information at night. But what else do you wish to know? I could be the difference between a scum win or a town win. Those votes do make a difference.

EBWOTP: Guys, I'm going to feel really stupid if, the whole time, we've avoided lynching ark on the basis that it would save a turn for the Mafia, and other than Kybyrian(dead, but not when we pretty much agreed that it would be best not to lynch him) ark is the Mafia.
if ark is on our side, we still wont lose tonight, by lynching him. Granted we would lose our buffer and go into a lynch scum or lose mode. but. We know he was scum at one point (meaning DLC). Which whoever's interpretation (I believe it was your justeazy... posts are all starting to blend together) he could have become mafia. Who knows. I certinly do not. But I think its worth a try and we have 1 shot to make a mistake and still win this game.
Exactly what I've been trying to say all day. Glad you guys finally agree

ark aint gonna hammer himself... So either Illy hammers like he said he would this whole time... Or Djinn gets in here.

No, I won't hammer, for the sake of a better sensor result. Plus with the day ending today there's no need to rush for a hammer

Djinn

and Tonic
Ark seems like the only thing close to a safe lynch right now. Any wrong move means that we lose a town, then lose another in the night. Ark's "choice" to be town or not has me more than a little suspicious. With that in mind I'm going to

Vote:Arkvoodle

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Oh dear. It seems i've come to the end of my run.

Vote: Soldier of Link

May as well do this as there's no other option....at present.

Looks like that's a lynch. Before the day ends, is there anything you can tell us Ark that can help us out? Were you completely honest about your role the entire time?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Looks like that's a lynch. Before the day ends, is there anything you can tell us Ark that can help us out? Were you completely honest about your role the entire time?

Why would I help my murderers? [noparse]D:[/noparse]

But of course I was. I copy/pasted the exact PM. (only formatted it into the categories). I told my ability, and I even got information that Ky was the godfather. (Well, I was told his role could not be revealed, but that he was immune to nightkills and strongmen)

Anything you would like to know?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Day 7 Tally:
Majority reached, sorry Ark :( Twilight.

(Vote Count)
arkvoodle: 4 (Justeazy, Soldier of Link, Baysiderulez, Djinn)
Soldier of Link: 1 (illmatic)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Updated Day 7 Tally:
Majority reached, sorry Ark :( Twilight.

(Vote Count)
arkvoodle: 4 (Justeazy, Soldier of Link, Baysiderulez, Djinn)
Soldier of Link: 1 (illmatic)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.

I voted for Soldier of link! D:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I've been asking what you want to know, but you're set on a lynch, so it doesnt matter, Scum of Mafia. :right:

:right:

That's true, I suppose. Just was asking if you had anything to say for yourself. The day will be ending soon, but I'll be at a basketball game tonight so I'll have to wait. D:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
:right:

That's true, I suppose. Just was asking if you had anything to say for yourself. The day will be ending soon, but I'll be at a basketball game tonight so I'll have to wait. D:

So, seen any good movies lately?

Anyway, here's the full rundown.

Character Name: Soma Cruz
Castlevania Link: http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Soma_Cruz
Role Name: Redeemed Human
Details: Got to choose neutrality or town. Neutral has no abilities. Town has knowledge ability.(chose this)
(town being good side. That was misunderstood).

Other details: SoL is mafia. Justeazy possibly mafia. Djinn possibly.

EBWODP-

If I chose neutral, that would have allowed me to have a win by myself. But, I would have no ability.

Nicole

luke is my wife
So, seen any good movies lately?

Anyway, here's the full rundown.

Castlevania Link: http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Soma_Cruz
Details: Got to choose neutrality or town. Neutral has no abilities. Town has knowledge ability.(chose this)
(town being good side. That was misunderstood).

Other details: SoL is mafia. Justeazy possibly mafia. Djinn possibly.

That's a lie. I've found several inconsistencies in your recent posts, Arkvoodle, but I don't have time to go through them all right now. How come you did not say that in this version of your PM?

Arkvoodle said:
Role Details: I (appears as I in the PM) have overcome the Dark Lord's power and have redeemed myself as a pure human. I get information about a random one of the remaining living every night.
Wincon: You are reborn neutral being, but side with the good. You win when the mafia have been overcome.

That's the exact PM details. Only not in that order/format.

EBWODP2

I forgot to mention that I could either remain neutral or turn town, but I turned town because being neutral is boring.

You said nothing about one side or the other having a different power. Besides, there is no way in heck you'd have to wait through two other deaths to get NOTHING if you remain "neutral."

Oh, here's another one. If you can be "neutral," why is this your wincon?

Arkvoodle said:
You win when the mafia have been overcome.

That is not neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom