• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Sorry I haven't been posting... >_>

Alright guys, let's get going. Anybody have any leads? Someone hurry up and say something awkward/stupid, so we can get this **** real.

I'm going to ignore TheGreen's post, at the moment. This sentence alone seems that Zenox is very eager to get this game started. Although everyone (who knows how to play this game and is avoiding noob mistakes) really would be waiting until someone says something stupid, Zenox was the only who actually spoke up about someone saying something stupid. In my opinion, most mafia members usually lay low for a while and let the townies kill themselves off, so I don't think Zenox is mafia, as of now.

So far Zenox and TheGreen seem super eager to get this game on the roll, could this be a scum tell? Its a little early to decide anything for sure... But I've got mine eyes on you two... (and the rest of ya'll for that matter).

You seem very eager to jump at people to acuse them, and you instantly seemed to assume TheGreen and I had a tell, which would lead me to assume you have inside information = Mafia.

With that FOS: Baysiderulez

EBWODP: In addition, to remain neutral, you quickly say "It's too early to tell" to try and take the blame away from you, my guess. Just some more facts for the table.

I think that Jo here had made a very bold move to accuse Zenox here, but I think that she might be under the impression that mafia would be trying to be "super eager" to get the game started. In reality, we all are eager to get the game started, however, I wouldn't think that anyone who's smart and knows how to play would post that they seem super eager to get the game started.

I'm not going to accuse anyone just yet, but I will give Zenox and Jo a slight IGMEOY because to me, it does seem rather pointless to say you want someone to say something stupid and that Jo is basing her accusation on assumptions, rather than posts.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Everyone has their reason why Bay accused Zenox and TheGreen of being super eager for the game to start. I'm sure everyone here knows that she is a very expeienced player and that she took note of the way everyone responded therefore getting her first look at some people and they way they react.

TheGreen of being super eager for the game to start.

Am I the only one who fails to see why TheGreen was labeled as eager? The only reason I can think of is Bay thought TheGreen and I would react to her accusation the most, so she listed those two. TheGreen only posted once (at that time) and it was a standard "Let's get this game going!" sort of thing, like everyone else.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Am I the only one who fails to see why TheGreen was labeled as eager? The only reason I can think of is Bay thought TheGreen and I would react to her accusation the most, so she listed those two. TheGreen only posted once (at that time) and it was a standard "Let's get this game going!" sort of thing, like everyone else.
I agree, but I did say ,"Firstsies," which, as we all know, is only said by Rabid-HyperEager-Caffinated-Druggie-Mafiosos...
Really though, there's no way my first post could be read as anything but excitment/having-a-lulz, which is fine, imo, in moderation.

Also, I find the most suspicious thing so far to be this post:
So far Zenox and TheGreen seem super eager to get this game on the roll, could this be a scum tell? Its a little early to decide anything for sure... But I've got mine eyes on you two... (and the rest of ya'll for that matter).

Here's to a good clean game of mafia *cheers*
There's less basis for this than Zenox's rebuttal, which is a reasonable imo, but since he was 'accusing the accuser' he became everyone's target. Had someone else pointed out that Baysiderulez's accusation was based in nothing then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Baysiderulez is teh suspishus 1

IGMEOY: Baysiderulez

There's less basis for this than Zenox's rebuttal, which is a reasonable imo, but since he was 'accusing the accuser' he became everyone's target. Had someone else pointed out that Baysiderulez's accusation was based in nothing then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Luckily, thanks to the 30 character limit, I have to add this.

inorite?

I had only played with her only once, and she hadn't taken that game very seriously. And that was also almost a year ago.

That's fair enough then. Your post style is still haphazard though, so that has not entirely lifted my suspicions on you.

I don't fully understand Bay's reasoning behind this either. There is a certain aura that Bay exudes that is unique among the Mafia games. People respect Axle and Keyshe as good players, but Bay demands respect, claims to always tell the truth and is dismissive of many other people's posts. There's a noticeable arrogance to her posting. All this makes her enigmatic, and something of a wild card. With her first post she definitely stirred up the town, and by interrogating her defenders she has confused many. She's trying to establish influence within this game, although I'm having trouble telling whether it's for good or bad purposes.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Sorry for not posting. I had alot of tests this week. :(

But at the current moment, I don't see anything overly suspicious. :/ There are some eyebrow raising details and arguments, but those could easily be shrugged aside as misconceptions.

EBWODP

TheGreen said:
Had someone else pointed out that Baysiderulez's accusation was based in nothing then it wouldn't be a big deal.

A few people did. The most noticeable one being Axle.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
A few people did. The most noticeable one being Axle.
I had though of that, but his was a general "stupid posts are stupid" statement. He chastised them both, but no one had really pointed out that Baysiderulez's was on a higher level of ridiculousity.

Also people, enough with the advice already :P. This ain't no beginners mafia

pfft. You could use all the advice you can get jden. Zack threw himself in your face (as well as kyby's) last game and THE ONLY reason he was caught was because Kyby got to do an autopsy and see who killed his victim, on 40% percent chance of being successful.

Not to mention you're still doing it, and its only going to get townies killed.

EBWODP:

Also I forgot. The 3 i requested to answer my call for explanation have responded.

FOS:Illmatic

pfft. You could use all the advice you can get jden. Zack threw himself in your face (as well as kyby's) last game and THE ONLY reason he was caught was because Kyby got to do an autopsy and see who killed his victim, on 40% percent chance of being successful.

Unnecessary aggression is unnecessary, Jo. The :P normally means they would like people to take that comment playfully.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Really? I didn't know that....................................... Sorry is it rued to talk right now? Is that how you spell rued? Sorry I ask a lot of questoins.

Bay said:

Lol how refreshing to be insulted rather than having my argument cohesively rebuffed :P! I was just commenting on the fact people seem happier to hand out general advice then apply it and actually make some accusations, but that's cool. I fully admit I dropped the buck on Zack, but so did Ky and he's not exactly a stupid player. Besides that was my first game and I joined halfway through, so I'll plead noob on that one, ta very much. Remember Jo, we don't all have the psychic wisdom you have been gifted with :P

Incidentally, would you care to elaborate on that Illmatic FoS or are you going to assume we're on the same magical wavelength as yourself?

(I am taking the Mick here, just so we understand each other this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom