• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Baysiderulez: 2 (Axle the Beast, Master Kokiri 9)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Turo602)

No votes cast: Kazumi, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, Green Goron, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Pocket Asian, Baysiderulez

So Icetomeetyou has left. If anyone knows someone who wishes to play, tell them to PM me since I am looking for a replacement for him, and quite possibly for Kazumi. Thanks :)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
How does intentionally killing a townie, help the town? One misplaced vote wouldnt hurt the town seeing as it takes 11-12 votes to majority lynch and if a majority isnt reached then there is NO lynch. Even a crummie town, is still one more to aide in our ratio...

Simple. That crummy Townie was hindering our investigation. If it weren't for Linksbro getting in our way (no offense), then somebody might've seen what Zelda's Child was doing and we could've bagged scum on Day 1. If we left him alive, he'd keep hindering our abilities and cause a Mafia victory that way. Sure, I personally would've preferred that he straighten up and we find some scum (In fact, I'm sure everyone would've preferred to do that), but everybody had to make a tough choice and they chose to risk a Town death by killing Linksbro. And at that early stage in the game, we probably would've killed a Townie anyways, so why not kill somebody who was getting in the way?

Jo said:
Townies can write him off as non-suspicious because they just 'knew' he was innocent... There was never a question that he was anything OTHER then a townie. Axle said that much himself. You are trying to put words in my mouth. I said what I meant to say. Killing Linksbro has already hurt the town... fortunately by an ACT of GOD... We were fortunate through the night.

It's only helped the Town if you ask me. We didn't lose a Doc. We didn't lose a Cop. We lost a Vanilla Townie with no powers who would've done nothing but get in our way. Combine that with the nigh inevitability of us lynching a Townie on Day 1, and we haven't lost much at all and on the contrary, it has begun to help discussion.

And if Axle said that (which I'm pretty sure he didn't) I guess it didn't really stick to me.

Jo said:
But yeah, my death would tell you alot... So I'd sacrifice myself. Much like I did in game 2, when I ratted you out, MK9... If that's what it's going to take to get Axle the Mafioso lynched it is very much worth it.

Jo, if you truly have called Axle correctly, you've earned my undying respect just now. If not, well, it doesn't change my opinion. In my opinion, there is no reason to suspect Axle as Mafia right now.

I believe you meant :kawaii:, MK9.

That's the one! :lol:

It seems that Axle is trying to start another bandwagon.
The rules state that the only way to get a lynch at all is to get a bandwagon and manage a majority lynch. Going a day without a lynch generally only benefits the Mafia in my experience with the game. Yes, I am trying to start a bandwagon, but that's what has to be done in order to progress the game according to the current rules. Furthermore, Jo has exhibited intentionally manipulative and/or insane behavior. If she's not Mafia then she is clearly intentionally causing chaos by ignoring posts and seeding baseless accusations. She's admitted so and even if she didn't she's made it painfully obvious.

And if Axle said that (which I'm pretty sure he didn't) I guess it didn't really stick to me.
I did, actually. I said that I didn't believe linksbro was Mafia at all, but even as a Townie he was hurting the town badly, and it's been proven by how distracted this thread was when he was alive. We were talking about him constantly. Either way, by the end of the day I actually was doubting my own statement of him being innocent and actually thought he could go either way.

How does intentionally killing a townie, help the town? One misplaced vote wouldnt hurt the town seeing as it takes 11-12 votes to majority lynch and if a majority isnt reached then there is NO lynch. Even a crummie town, is still one more to aide in our ratio... Townies can write him off as non-suspicious because they just 'knew' he was innocent... There was never a question that he was anything OTHER then a townie. Axle said that much himself. You are trying to put words in my mouth. I said what I meant to say. Killing Linksbro has already hurt the town... fortunately by an ACT of GOD... We were fortunate through the night.

But yeah, my death would tell you alot... So I'd sacrifice myself. Much like I did in game 2, when I ratted you out, MK9... If that's what it's going to take to get Axle the Mafioso lynched it is very much worth it.
If you want an answer Jo, then maybe you should actually read the posts of everyone advocating Linkbro's death, instead of ignoring them as you have admitted to doing. And you're wrong, killing Linksbro clearly helped, as we're no longer as distracted. In fact, you yourself are clearly the only thing causing chaos and distracting the efforts of the Town at this point.

Also interesting you claim to be on the verge of voting for me, yet when I vote for YOU and push for your death, you don't follow through. What's your agenda?

What could your death possibly prove? It wouldn't be a count against me at all because no matter what you turn out as, all the basis for my accusations against you are still solid as hell.

VOTE: Sasuke Uchiha

I have my reasons. I think I know who to get next...
As Meego said, you should give a reason. You're not going to accomplish anything by voting unless you can get agreement, and you can only do so by giving a legitimate reason. Additionally, random unexplained voting makes you look pretty bad, especially after being largely inactive...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I know, it's too much reading and I fall behind due to school. So I don't have much time for Mafia. Maybe if you guys do one over the summer I can be more available. So please if anyone thinks I should leave just mod kill me. Let someone else play and have a chance. I just wanted to check out how Mafia was. Now I know and it seems like a lot of fun so please KILL ME!!! This guy ain't ready for Mafia, at least not this one, maybe the real one though.:D

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I don't have the time to really get into this thread today, I'll try to read up on what I missed tomorrow, but I'd like to go back to this post where I ask The Green a question. I'm going to assume he missed it, I would like you to get back to me on it now Green.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So please if anyone thinks I should leave just mod kill me. Let someone else play and have a chance. I just wanted to check out how Mafia was. Now I know and it seems like a lot of fun so please KILL ME!!! This guy ain't ready for Mafia, at least not this one, maybe the real one though.:D

So... You decided to play just to test the waters, but had no intention on completing the game?
Also, this is a real Mafia game, you dope.

Anyways, SuperSilly has replaced Icetomeetyou.

I will find a replacement for Kazumi and Turo really soon.

God damn...

Tally:

Baysiderulez: 2 (Axle the Beast, Master Kokiri 9)

No votes cast: [Kazumi], Illmatic, SuperSilly, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, Green Goron, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Pocket Asian, Baysiderulez, [Turo602]

Jo, if you truly have called Axle correctly, you've earned my undying respect just now. If not, well, it doesn't change my opinion. In my opinion, there is no reason to suspect Axle as Mafia right now.

Do I ever directly and repetitively point out someone as a suspect unless I'm 100% certain they are mafia? Its in my gut, very much like you were... I can't explain it.

And Owen, you and I both know I've been waiting for your reply, and since just now reading it... I will go ahead and give you your well deserved vote.

Vote: Axle the Beast

Do I ever directly and repetitively point out someone as a suspect unless I'm 100% certain they are mafia? Its in my gut, very much like you were... I can't explain it.

And Owen, you and I both know I've been waiting for your reply, and since just now reading it... I will go ahead and give you your well deserved vote.

Vote: Axle the Beast
Unless YOU were 100% sure? No, not that I know of. But no matter how sure you are, you're wrong a fair amount of the time. I've seen you accuse people and turn out to be wrong. First Mafia I ever played with you, most of those you accused were innocent.

Lol, well you waited after I posted a second time to vote for me... :P

At any rate your accusations against me hold little to no water if you fail to address any of arguments. If you're so right, why can't you knock aside a single point I make against you?

Can't be bothered to really. Because I'd make my point, you'd dismiss them, and then continue to accuse me for making pointless accusations at you. And that's just not a circle I want to fall into... It would quickly lead to my death without any support against you being raised in the process. Your behavior alone should be a sign of whether you're mafia or not. And your behavior suggests to me that you are in fact, mafia.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So... You decided to play just to test the waters, but had no intention on completing the game?
Also, this is a real Mafia game, you dope.

Anyways, SuperSilly has replaced Icetomeetyou.

I will find a replacement for Kazumi and Turo really soon.

Not to test the waters. I just didn't think I would of been so busy. I started late and It's too much reading and I have a life too. That's why I said I'll do this if there is one over the summer when I'm free of work.:(

And I wasn't talking about the game. I mean real Mafia. If you catch my drift.:lol:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay well Turo seems to have surrendered. Also, everyone has a busy life and next time make sure you are commited to the game or it just wastes time.

Vote: Turo602

Okay well Turo seems to have surrendered. Also, everyone has a busy life and next time make sure you are commited to the game or it just wastes time.

Vote: Turo602
I wouldn't waste a vote on him just yet. He may get replaced if we can find someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom