• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Right... 6 pages, skimmed only a little bit of it.

from what I've gathered looking Around, i think that axle is the Most suspicious Gamer out of anybody right now, due to his rather Aggressive nature. i might just not be paying enough attention, but I'm pretty sure axle is acting a bit weird. i encourage you to think about it... he may not have survived for very long in some past games, but I still think it's out of place with axle.

FoS: Axle the Beast

rIamgaifsab

if we ignore the introDuctory and conclusive bItS then it's
iAmga
Perhaps he's trying to come out of the closet?

backwards its
agmai
which clearly is a reference to the POpular martIal arts website aqmai.com (g quiaiNTly and quickly replaces q 'cause q is quite hard to use in norMal inquisitive conversation without sounding quirkY)

martial artists in the game are the sworD teAcher guy and, of course: the garo

the garo are evil in majora's mask so clearly, kybyrian is mafia

srsly:

majority lynch furreals? Fat chance. We'll be as proDuctive as congress</bad joke>

IGMEOY: Baysiderulez and Sasuke Uchiha

I don't think both are mafia. Just one. Their little bickering isn't really being productive and adding to the overall confusion of the game.

IDISAPPOINTMYDAFD and what is this?

Fair enough that you'd be suspicious of me, and my back and forth with Sasuke, However I bid it be wise to choose him over me, just for the sheer fact I have yet to lie about anything, and you know that Jo doesn't lie in these games. Even when I was the Godmother, I never said I wasn't mafia. I just failed to claim mafia, and avoided suspicion by bringing reasonable evidence against others to the tables. Hell even as the godmother I flat out told you when you were killing an innocent, and you continued to kill them anyways.

I have nothing to lose in this game. So vote for me if you wish. I am not mafia. And you will be disappointed. Because I and I alone know who I am ;)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I'm so sorry I havn't got to this thread yet, guys. I've been really busy.

rIamgaifsab

iAmga

backwards its
agmai
which clearly is a reference to the POpular martIal arts website aqmai.com (g quiaiNTly and quickly replaces q 'cause q is quite hard to use in norMal inquisitive conversation without sounding quirkY)

srsly:

majority lynch furreals? Fat chance. We'll be as proDuctive as congress</bad joke>

IGMEOY: Baysiderulez and Sasuke Uchiha

I don't think both are mafia. Just one. Their little bickering isn't really being productive and adding to the overall confusion of the game.

What message are you trying to get across? I decoded what you said, the message was idisappointmydad. Which I thought was 'I disappoint my dad.' Now, was that nonsense? Or were you trying to tell us something?
I hate to make suspicions on my first post, but...

IGMEOY: TheGreen

EBWODP....

omfg, I know who you are... "I disappointed my dad"

Youre TINGLE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh that made my day... Now as for what exactly Tingle's abilities are in mafia... one can only imagine its full of fairy magic. haha.

omg... I literally died laughing right there. I hope you arent bluffing... cuz you'd make an epic tingle.

While yeah that F is in there... I still think we are on to something, ZC. its likely he made a typo or perhaps there's a "DAFD" type character... But I cannot think of any others. Atleast not at the moment.

I'm sorry I'd just love it if he was tingle... "theGreen" = "Tingle" I mean its about as perfect as it can get... Although how that relates to the game of mafia I'm at a loss... Would tingle be considered Pro Town, or Anti Town? I mean in the game... he was kinda in his own little world the whole time, and aside from helping Link... he held a job as a map man.

Kybyrian said:

from what I've gathered looking Around, i think that axle is the Most suspicious Gamer out of anybody right now, due to his rather Aggressive nature. i might just not be paying enough attention, but I'm pretty sure axle is acting a bit weird. i encourage you to think about it... he may not have survived for very long in some past games, but I still think it's out of place with axle.

rIamgaifsab

iAmga

backwards its
agmai

I really don't think that's anything really. I's are always capitalized when talking about one's self, so shouldn't it be just amga?

EBWODP
Also, there's lowercased I's throughout Kybyrian's post and then there's another capitalized one that you missed, TheGreen. Even with that, it doesn't make much sense. It'll make iamgai, so coming out, perhaps, but nothing else.

I think it's just to throw us off <.<

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Okay, right now I'm really suspicious of Jo.

IDISAPPOINTMYDAFD and what is this?

Fair enough that you'd be suspicious of me, and my back and forth with Sasuke, However I bid it be wise to choose him over me, just for the sheer fact I have yet to lie about anything, and you know that Jo doesn't lie in these games. Even when I was the Godmother, I never said I wasn't mafia. I just failed to claim mafia, and avoided suspicion by bringing reasonable evidence against others to the tables. Hell even as the godmother I flat out told you when you were killing an innocent, and you continued to kill them anyways.

I have nothing to lose in this game. So vote for me if you wish. I am not mafia. And you will be disappointed. Because I and I alone know who I am ;)

Look at what I bolded. If shes not lying, she could still be the serial killer. In this post, she said last round she didn't claim to be a townie, just she failed to claim she was mafia. She hasn't claimed anything about serial killer.

Din Akera

Sniper
wow, okay, I'm sorry I'm so behind, but I'm all read up now!

Tbh. I don't think Axle or Jo are acting out of character at all. They are both aggressive players, and Jo has stepped it up a little yes, but as for how she usually plays, if you look at the actual content of her posts, they are the same as normal, just stated a little more harshly.

In terms of who is who and where suspicion lies, I don't have much of anything. I don't like the one liners though, it makes me uneasy, not really willing to contribute much, or maybe just don't know what to contribute, don't want to mess up.

EBWOP
Correction on my last post, it would make iamgaii. Perhaps the capitalized letters do mean something, but they're just scrambled. I'll have to look at that.

EBWODP
Okay, so I'm done trying to figure out if what Kybyrian's capitalized letters have any significance. I have come to the conclusion that they do not.

But before I do tell what I got from it,:
FoS: TheGreen
I noticed that when you quoted Kybyrian's post, some of the letters in the quoted post were not capitalized, whereas in the original post by Kybyrian, there were some extra ones. Also, Jo (Baysiderulez) says you might be Tingle which could most likely mean you're townie if that is true, however, we don't know if he's pro-town or pro-mafia. Maybe he's neutral, which could mean Serial Killer, if that role is in that game.

Anyways, here's Kybyrian's original post, the capitalized letters have been bolded:

Kybyrian said:

from what I've gathered looking Around, i think that axle is the Most suspicious Gamer out of anybody right now, due to his rather Aggressive nature. i might just not be paying enough attention, but I'm pretty sure axle is acting a bit weird. i encourage You to think about it... He may not have survived for very long in some past games, but I still think it's out of place with axle.

Here are the capitalized letters:

R I A M G A I Y H I F S A B

I'm thinking that some of these letters should just be taken out. "R", an "I", and "F S A B". I think those were just capitalized for correctness in grammar, mistaked, and because some of the letters are parts of abbreviations. Those aside, we see "I AM GAY". I think Kybyrian was just saying that mockingly since Jo (Baysiderulez) mentioned something from Round 3 about someone saying "I AM MAFIA" in their first post.

However... I did find that if you did take all fourteen capitalized letters and rearranged them, you can get two words: Mafia and is. I can't figure out the other letters, those being: G R A B I Y H. This can imply that Kybyrian may be a mafioso, saying something about the Mafia as a whole, saying something about the game in general, or he may know who might be a mafioso.

Or I could just be thinking about this way too much that it has thrown me off.

I did not edit that last post. I clicked "Go Advanced" before posting that last reply.

EBWODP2
I keep making mistakes :/
The message in Kybyrian's capitalized letters is "I AM GAY HI".

Last edited:
Did I miss any thing important?
Why don't you read the posts? Not everyone is going to be willing to fill you in on what has been going on and it should be your responsibility for getting caught up in the game. There aren't even that many posts since your last one, so please, READ ALL THE POSTS.

Also know that if you don't read and have someone catch you up, you might miss out on some useful evidence.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Youre TINGLE!

... >_>
You're not thinking outside the box.

I did not intend the ensuing chaos with that post. I was being both cryptic and mysterious. Unfortunately people are still obsessed with the characters which, as far as i know, are irrelevant to the game.

FoS: Kybyrian
-for reasons stated in my earlier post- and:
Kybyrian is a clever player. We all know this. His latest (only?) post is promoting that we make large assumptions based on a player's previous tactics. Kybyrian is in a place of power in that he is trusted to be a good player by many of our peers. With this power he's trying to get everyone to make generalizations, cause confusion, etc.

Kybyrian

I just made everybody go wacko by posting a few capitalized letters.

Pocket got it exactly right, the message said "I AM GAY HI". You guys think too hard lol.

The FoS against Axle was absolutely serious, though, so don't think I'm joking around there. :)

Jo will probably win anyway because she's played this 10 15 9 19 13 1 6 9 1 times

You know for some reason I started thinking about the code that zelda_8(I think it was her) was using when she said HANXOU by using numbers in substitute for letters of the alphabet by the order of which they came, such as 1 being A and all that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom