• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Speed read through the past 8 pages.

I, too, am in the Fred camp. More so for philosophical reasons. He has a loss condition that hinges on preventing anyone else from endgaming as the Green Goblin in victory. Note it doesn't say he *has* to be the GG. Add to that being the GG doesn't necessarily mean he will end up anti-town (though it is possible).

I'm not a fan of forcing him to dance on the edge of his loss condition should it come to the point where he needs to stop someone else from being the GG.

People had access to Fred's role pm for a bit. If Ex was reacting in a heavily negative way, then that is both lol worthy and questionable.

Are you out for blood, Rag? Because I can speak from personal experience that while possible, a D1 Ex lynch will exact a toll.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I guess the rules posts says it's not, but still.

Money is probably going to be a very important resource for the outcome of this game.

I think Neon's a little too publicly trigger-happy, at least in terms of vendetta, but given her reasons/excuse likely stems entirely from the last game I'm not going to hold that against her right now.
This is NAI, Neon is like this every game she plays.

People had access to Fred's role pm for a bit. If Ex was reacting in a heavily negative way, then that is both lol worthy and questionable.

In Ex's defense... He has very good reasons to doubt when I show him someone else's role PM after what happened last game. :P

Of course, I also Mod-Confirmed Fred's PM was real. And told players they could look at it again whenever they like. Didn't do that in the last game.

Oh, by the by, FYI, Vote Count is delayed. As is the Daily Bugle. Shortage of um... Ink! That's right, there's a shortage of Ink in New York City right now. Someone bought it all up. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You will get both in the eventual future though. As soon as I can solve this Ink problem.

@Freddeh, can you loan me money to buy some ink?

To answer this question for myself, because I'm kinda bored, I'm not town-reading anyone. Out of the 9 alignments said to be in this game, Origin-Aligned is insinuated to be the most populated as of game start. While some players may become town, they may also become something else, and I don't think truly accurate readings can be made at this time, or maybe even ever.
I disagree with this assessment. Well mostly that origin aligned are the most populated. The blurb about it implies that only a fraction of us (undetermined and possibly a large fraction) will have transformative roles and then only a fraction of those will be Origin aligned. So I don't feel it will be the most populace dense. Rather I'm speculating that most will start as town and be one bad day away from cooking blue ice in a Winnebago with Jesse from the block. I figure origin aligned is geared towards motivating players to ensure their transformation takes place, putting them in a limbo spot until it does, while all the other transformative roles are more free to have the option to not transform. If we believe Fred's role pm , it would serve as evidence to that.

I agree with the hippo. Feels like the game is not going anywhere until all these folks with crazy transformative roles get their chance to pop off.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
re: fred
im in fred's camp here, i don't think he's specifically a threat (yet) and he doesn't really have a big incentive to go against town at the moment, plus if he stays town he's an incredibly powerful asset given the overwhelming power of money
i think in terms of goblin potions, if we're very interested in keeping fred town (which i think we should be), it's in our best interest to locate the current holder(s) and keep them in check
and i'd guess if fred wanted to become the green goblin there's not much we could do to stop him anyway :v
I'm getting dejavu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom