• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
considering the rumor thing it is implied that there is more to the company than meets the eye, i guess

Yeah Rag has the right of it on the shareholder, I can see the maj shareholder bonus on other companies that I own shares of as well (and it specifically says if something is hidden). Like I said, nothing very interesting but I haven't seen the rumors yet.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Just gonna add here, I just got a new phone. I am backing up data on my old phone to do the switch to the new one. In the meantime, it's thunderstorming so I'll probably be offline for a while.

I think when I post again I'll consider sharing my motivation, but like, from what I gather motivations aren't even necessary to achieve, though getting them is advantageous.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
CL, dark, doc, dragon, KoD, minish, neo, skystone, and stability are the players i can't recall having heard from, though there may be some extra or missing players on that list

Unless I've missed a post, of those in the Active Player Pool I believe Minish, Skystone, Doc, dragonteacup, and Darkstar have yet to participate in the thread. o.o

Edit:
Mint Elv, Aaarrrgh, and Hello World are otherwise occupied mechanically, of course.

I've seen posts from half of those players, Rag. :pp

Edit 2: Though neosilk is MIA is general it seems, this is true.

imma be honest i dont even know where to begin with in a game this huge
Just caught up, was about to get to writing a big post but I'll chat first. Has anyone caught your attention at all? If you have no scum reads, is there anyone you like for town?

Ragnarokio

we'll presumably get some game information with or following the first votecount and so i imagine everyone is kind of biding their time waiting for that, but otherwise the first lynch may as well be random. I would guess it would make more sense to try and hit the "superscum" players than the mafia ones. It will basically be a blind shot either way though, so who we try to hit shouldn't make much of a difference. The lynch is weaker than in a regular game as well, since we won't know the alignment of the players we lynch and they'll probably re-enter the game, but it does give us a character name and disrupt whoever eats it to a degree, so there's still purpose in it.

Unless I've missed a post, of those in the Active Player Pool I believe Minish, Skystone, Doc, dragonteacup, and Darkstar have yet to participate in the thread. o.o

Edit:
Mint Elv, Aaarrrgh, and Hello World are otherwise occupied mechanically, of course.

I've seen posts from half of those players, Rag. :pp

So, hi, while I would agree that I don't love a significant part of the thread discussion centering around Freddeh like you mentioned in #85, I have to ask, if you believe we should look elsewhere, why haven't you done so yourself?

Ragnarokio

i would certainly trust the owl's eyes over mine

So, hi, while I would agree that I don't love a significant part of the thread discussion centering around Freddeh like you mentioned in #85, I have to ask, if you believe we should look elsewhere, why haven't you done so yourself?
I appreciate that you're pointing this out!! o.o I haven't done so myself because I have my reasons.

Ragnarokio

if anyone looks bad to me at this stage i guess its exlight. They kind of came out swinging unusually hard at freddeh and that makes me think they could have a reason to want them dead, which is more likely to come from a non-town perspective than a town one, alhtough factoring in personal motivations its a bit weaker.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
if anyone looks bad to me at this stage i guess its exlight. They kind of came out swinging unusually hard at freddeh and that makes me think they could have a reason to want them dead, which is more likely to come from a non-town perspective than a town one, alhtough factoring in personal motivations its a bit weaker.
I mean, maybe, but it could have just been Ex trying to get a convo going to break the game into more serious direction? Idk I feel like that's just typical Ex and NAI.

Ragnarokio

its certainly not a strong case but strong cases are pretty rare day 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom