• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Asfinyti

aka amber
wasn't smm3 like 2 months
probably similar ballpark, there's more people but im sure the roles are wild(er)

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Much like my tea party.

lolia-sip-juice.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Zinger did a mafia stream within which he made a few statements from which information about the game could be concluded. I've included the notes I wrote while listening to the stream here, along with a link to the stream for anyone who wanted to see it themselves. Several other players including at least Vro, Amber, Amber, and Amber were also tuned in.

-zinger expects mafia to be incentivized to work with town to an extent against greater threats with town due to their wincon requiring 1 townie to be alive. This implies the existence of superscum players that want to eradicate all town and which may have greater tools to do so than mafia.
-some characters have generator abilities and spender abilities
-about half the players in the game have posting restrictions
-2 kinds of transformational roles A->B as kind one (like steve rogers becoming captain america) or the ?->B kind, presumably like the goblins in freddeh's role.
-lain might be mendel strom
-storm is aurora munroe (i haven't looked up who this is yet, might have been a joke)
-turin is a major character, has abilities which are critical to the success of people on his team (debated including this, but its probably better public than not considering the information is accessible and other people accessed it.)
-being in jail is probably a good thing for lain

Zinger did a mafia stream within which he made a few statements from which information about the game could be concluded. I've included the notes I wrote while listening to the stream here, along with a link to the stream for anyone who wanted to see it themselves. Several other players including at least Vro, Amber, Amber, and Amber were also tuned in.

-zinger expects mafia to be incentivized to work with town to an extent against greater threats with town due to their wincon requiring 1 townie to be alive. This implies the existence of superscum players that want to eradicate all town and which may have greater tools to do so than mafia.
-2 kinds of transformational roles A->B as kind one (like steve rogers becoming captain america) or the ?->B kind, presumably like the goblins in freddeh's role.
-storm is aurora munroe (i haven't looked up who this is yet, might have been a joke)
-turin is a major character, has abilities which are critical to the success of people on his team (debated including this, but its probably better public than not considering the information is accessible and other people accessed it.)

Please take everything I said on stream with a BIG grain of salt. :sweating:

Aurora is Storm of the X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom