• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

You wanna tale his place kickin my couch, and settin it on fire? I can change targets if you want to take up the challenge

Hi friens!
I'm not saying we don't, I'm just saying maybe we don't do it before everyone shows up. You never know if there are aliens already waiting to snatch him up.

Hello hello!! For those who don't know, I'm Vro. ^ ^
I'm excited to find out what Dr. Facilier has in store this t-- wait!! Wrong universe. >.>

Myself, a thief?! Perish the thought!! v-v

Edit: Also to make an observation and the first game-approved edit, there are now apparently 30/29 Roles sent out. Interesting!! o.o

Myself, a thief?! Perish the thought!! v-v

Edit: Also to make an observation and the first game-approved edit, there are now apparently 30/29 Roles sent out. Interesting!! o.o
Oop, it's gone!! It must have just been a typo, surely... :eyes:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my motivation requires i be in a discord chat with spiderman so if spiderman wants to swing into my dms he is welcome to

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm not evil, although spiderman is certainly welcome to make that judgment call himself. I might be giving away my character and i haven't really read much about them but the implication is that It will start some sort of romantic connection with them? Certainly it doesn't appear to be anything like a trap.

Ragnarokio

a quick google search reveals this is a fairly long list so i am probably not narrowing it down too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom