• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Well, try not to have too much fun without me. I'll be back in a few days and will expect a full recap because I'm too lazy to read the massive textwall sure to ensue here shortly I value your input greatly and know it will lead me to great success later.

And just remember: Keep your eyes on the skies.

D

Deleted member 97076

"please refrain from firing off any "big guns" in the first 24 hours of the start of the game."
this gives me an image where bodies are dropping like flies when the clock strikes 24:00

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think KoD had an ability last game that gave him 8 one-shot dayvigs to use during the day or something silly like that

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i think KoD had an ability last game that gave him 8 one-shot dayvigs to use during the day or something silly like that
Are you saying by this legacy logic and how KoD has exalted perms he may truely be our Cephalapodal Colossus?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
As long as this game doesn't go for like 3 months like a certain tea party game did...I can probably retain my sanity.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
As long as this game doesn't go for like 3 months like a certain tea party game did...I can probably retain my sanity.

I mean, it doesn't hurt to be optimistic.

On the bright side, I don't expect the same level of stalemate as we had for much of the tea party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom