• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FdYxZmTXgAAGVYp

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
do you need a fursuit if you can draw your sona tho
But if I had a fursuit, I could wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time..
To answer that, no, but I just think they're neat. And I can scare random people by wearing it out in public
That escalated quickly

What you need to get is your own laptop so we can play Minecraft together
Oh fr I do, I should look into that this weekend. Once I got one I was gonna suggest we try a speedrun

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
It's easier to be confident when people can't see your face I think. Tangent time but there was this one teen girl in my strange addiction or some show who's anxiety was so severe that she wouldn't do much of anything outside unless she was in her homemade fullbody fursuit (that was fugly btw) and I'm like bro it looks like you're wearing a sears carpet how does that make you more confident?? lmao I have to see if I can find that again

i have a real question tho,,
can you pro gamer while wearing paws
I mean, some people cut holes in the paws so they can use their phones if necessary, I'd assume that's the best that could be done for gaming unless the paws were actually made proportionate for once lol. I'll def try tho if I ever get paws

flies are friggin goofy

they're called diptera cuz they only got two wings as opposed to the usual four that other insect orders have, but the thing is... they actually do still have the four wings. the morphology of the second pair of wings has just been repurposed to not be used for flight but instead a gyroscope for like precise hovering. and now that i've told you this, when you see flies, you will notice the little smol halteres behind their wings and be like HEY ITS THE THING

images

BRRQWRLQOR80H090K0P0L020L0E0TQ80ARLQURI0VR40URM0OQ70NR3KNR3KTQJKAR50TQ50CQ60YRE0OQP03RP0JRKQ.jpg

#coolbugfrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom