• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
you only played the last two games with Sean then?

the chaos mafia game and the spaceballs game?

I think so?

Unless there was something in my travels across the net or on MU. Bit i really don't think there was.

And my Werewolf nomad thing only started recently

JOATs are usually one shot of each thing they have so a single one cop shot as total seems unlikely considering we had a miller claim

so yea there's prolly a cop
How often does a 'good' cop and a JOAT happen in a game? Asking because I'm feeling a little paranoid about the fact that there's a cop.

I think so?

Unless there was something in my travels across the net or on MU. Bit i really don't think there was.

And my Werewolf nomad thing only started recently
Please don't leave us!

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I've been tunnel visioning all game on stuff that Im realizing maybe I probably shouldn't have tunnel visioned on instead of really developing my reads so that's why I've been so scattered

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have
unlikely considering squid was a JOAT (assuming traditional JOAT)
I have Reason to believe not a traditional JOAT but to what extent I'm unsure.

As far as cult mechanics in Deku games, the only game I made with with him that had a cult(that I recall) was MtG and that was a large game. Idk if he would do a cult vs town setup, and Ex believes it isn't possible anyway

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've been tunnel visioning all game on stuff that Im realizing maybe I probably shouldn't have tunnel visioned on instead of really developing my reads so that's why I've been so scattered

Since you're realizing that maybe you shouldn't have been tunneled on those things do you wanna say what they were? I'd be interested to hear how you came to the conclusions you did, even if you no longer believe them.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish you said you don't rolefish as scum but i feel like you rolefish a lot as either alignment

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
minish you said you don't rolefish as scum but i feel like you rolefish a lot as either alignment

I don't actively rolefish as either alignment. I sometimes prod things that I am curious about that may be role related, but I never intend to out any roles unless I outright say someone should claim. When I'm scum I'm usually wrong on what people's roles are, even though I'll try to guess just based on what they have said to optimize night actions for the team. I probably "rolefish" moreso as town because I'm trying to solve things in my head and don't have a lot of the answers. So I try to piece things together from what people have claimed and what I personally know. And I typically try to do so in a more cryptic way that scum either doesn't know or has to spend a lot of time speculating about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom