• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
for the record I do not like the wagon I'm in due to being mildly confident one of neon/alana is likely mafia but an inactive player like TGN will come back as a major hinderance if not addressed asap

We had two consecutive nights, with one guaranteed to not have any disruptions. A watcher/tracker that saw anyone move during N2 can clear both themselves and the moving person, as well as cop being able to likely clear two more people

outing this sort of results right now can literally solve the game by PoE and by different pairings, and I'd rather do so than much waste time having to go after people that only post in the thread when asked to a dozen times because this barely gives player interactions despite being necessary

a'lana

cotton candy
for the record I do not like the wagon I'm in due to being mildly confident one of neon/alana is likely mafia but an inactive player like TGN will come back as a major hinderance if not addressed asap

We had two consecutive nights, with one guaranteed to not have any disruptions. A watcher/tracker that saw anyone move during N2 can clear both themselves and the moving person, as well as cop being able to likely clear two more people

outing this sort of results right now can literally solve the game by PoE and by different pairings, and I'd rather do so than much waste time having to go after people that only post in the thread when asked to a dozen times because this barely gives player interactions despite being necessary
Why is one of me and Neon mafia?

a'lana

cotton candy
I can say I'm very town, much town. Only thing I can say is that I did target Mikey N1 which was a success.

/unvote
/vote TGN

I'm moving my vote over to TGN. Between the two, Libk has been putting more of an effort in the game.
Would Mikey in any way be aware that you targeted him? Is it confirmable?

Would Mikey in any way be aware that you targeted him? Is it confirmable?
I asked him early on in D2, but he said he wasn't told anything about being targeted
I can say I'm very town, much town. Only thing I can say is that I did target Mikey N1 which was a success.
To add to this, I don't want to claim yet due to being panicky about my role.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I wouldn't mind if they show up just to say sorry guys, not the right time atm, I'm out and I'm pretty sure Seanzie or CynicalSquid would happily sub in so I'ld like to wait a little longer before voting this slot

@Neon would it be possible to ask TGN if they're still up for it? Don't feel forced to ask though, just figured I might as well ask you since you're familiar with them :sweat:

a'lana

cotton candy
I wouldn't mind if they show up just to say sorry guys, not the right time atm, I'm out and I'm pretty sure Seanzie or CynicalSquid would happily sub in so I'ld like to wait a little longer before voting this slot

@Neon would it be possible to ask TGN if they're still up for it? Don't feel forced to ask though, just figured I might as well ask you since you're familiar with them :sweat:
Wait is it normal here for town who died early to sub back in?

Since this is following the ZD Mafia rules I don't think they can sub back in. Especially, like other games I've played/watched, if there's a discore for dead players to join.

Or is there some information about this you know that I overlooked/ we dont know?

Wait is it normal here for town who died early to sub back in?
It's more common in bastard games, especially in games Storm hosts. This doesn't seem to be one of those games.

RavenRaziel98

My bad, didn't knew that, on bulba they do (or at least did) that as long as the sub was town before

a'lana

cotton candy
I think my site used to replace D1 lynches back in if they couldn't find a replacement

they also once replaced the N1 kill into a mafia slot lmao but replacing a nightkill back in is more controversial

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
raven's role strikes me as probably anti-town. In my experience indepts with difficult win-cons tend to win alone (ie: when they win everyone else loses). We also have a town-aligned player apparently collecting items, which means that raven's goal is directly contradictory with some town player's utility.

I think raven is a good lynch those things considered. I didn't think they'd claim indept unless they felt that their existence wasn't a threat to town, but its possible that they misread their own role, either literally or just in how it pieces into the game. Even if raven can actually win with town, as long as there's a reason for town to want to hold onto their items then raven's existence is detrimental to town, and we know the latter is probably the case, which isn't true about the former.

Vote: Raven

RavenRaziel98

For that, we would need to know if the town aligned player even collects the same type of items that I have to collect (which I doubt because the hosts told me there are no dupes so in the end it would end with me and said town player stalling by stealing an item from the other while loosing one in return).
Other than that I can't stress enough that lynching me will give you literally nothing, even if you think it does. It won't. That's a promise.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If you're claiming to be unlynchable you may as well come out and say it now

RavenRaziel98

If you're claiming to be unlynchable you may as well come out and say it now
Being subtle ain't my thing I guess
But indeed, I'm lynch proof, hence the reason I've been saying that it would be a mislynch the whole time and pointing out that it will give you barely any information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom