• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Btw my mom just finished the surgery, they said it went well and that she's 100 percent cancer free! Now she's in the reconstruction part and she'll be home tomorrow :)

Gorozoron

wild ride
Hmm all of this Fanfic hunting has reminded me of some of the cringe fics I had read one I've read
Some trainer caught a snorlax and his eevee slowly fell in love with the snorlax, the eevee was a tsundere, then there was a scene the trainer was fighting some guy and the foe's gallade used attract, so it kissed snorlax with some """"juicy"""" tongue action, but the snorlax was male so it failed cuz that's how the move works in the games

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
You're sharing this all with him??? Are you just trying to make him hate TP forever?
I didn't force him to read it, and told him it wasn't very good beforehand so he knew what he was getting into. Also since it's mainly the manga/headcannon it makes no sense and doesn't actually relate a whole lot to tp lol

Gorozoron

wild ride
Hmm all of this Fanfic hunting has reminded me of some of the cringe fics I had read one I've read
Some trainer caught a snorlax and his eevee slowly fell in love with the snorlax, the eevee was a tsundere, then there was a scene the trainer was fighting some guy and the foe's gallade used attract, so it kissed snorlax with some """"juicy"""" tongue action, but the snorlax was male so it failed cuz that's how the move works in the games
THe snorlax was like : " WHAT THE **** "
and the gallade " Oh I thought you were a chick, gross "
" WHY DID YOU STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE "
" Cuz that **** is hot "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom