• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
BWBTitleCard.png
K so I made a image for the demo of the shroom section I'm going to make, thoughts? Well the image is going to be seen when it's published, that's if the thing is accepted but the wiki code to show a image, you need a image
I think it's gonna be like two peeps reviewing fictional businesses , so that's why I chose the title but idk could have a better name

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
View attachment 48696
K so I made a image for the demo of the shroom section I'm going to make, thoughts?
I think it's gonna be like two peeps reviewing fictional businesses , so that's why I chose the title but idk could have a better name
"Business with Business" I love that lmao
I like it tho, it's got a nice clean title screen feel to it. You could put em sitting at a talk show style table or something if you wanted, though idk if you want to keep it more simplified

Gorozoron

wild ride
"Business with Business" I love that lmao
I like it tho, it's got a nice clean title screen feel to it. You could put em sitting at a talk show style table or something if you wanted, though idk if you want to keep it more simplified
I wanted it as like a road trip kinda thing
They just travel around go visit the businesses and then give their thoughts exactly near the end, and while they're at the place have some shenanigans happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom