• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I said before that silver was where I was planning on putting my vote. And if I misremember and didn’t say that, I think I explained the reasoning behind this vote.
What’s your read on SMS?
(Sorry if I missed it)

Okay, I'm back from LittleGumball's house now and I've done a surface level read of the thread.

It's going to be hard to do much serious analysis before the deadline because I'm at work, but I'll try to be active enough to at least take a side on the likely wagons, which seem to be Kreal and Silverfish.
Or you can vote on the third option SMS.
What’s your thoughts on a SMS/Moe Scum Team?
(also in case anyone asks the reason I don’t want to have my vote on Silverfish today is because Moe started the wagon and well I don’t really trust Moe that much.)

tl;dr Kreaal proposed a plan that helps scum and Silver townslipped
Join me in the Kreaal wagon and if he flips town I'll take the responsibility

I kinda want Kirino's update on his thoughts too if possible
Silver didn’t town slip, all your doing is hard tunneling and discrediting me, using anything you can to make me look worse.
Like I don’t know why your against me this much, you must really hated my horrible idea to the point you wanna insta lynch me on it.
If you do successfully lynch me, I just hope you don’t continue being misguided and keep on Lynching Town.
Know what do you a favour, if I end up being lynched here due to you. Please Re-Evaluate.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Or you can vote on the third option SMS.
What’s your thoughts on a SMS/Moe Scum Team?
(also in case anyone asks the reason I don’t want to have my vote on Silverfish today is because Moe started the wagon and well I don’t really trust Moe that much.)
Why don't you trust Moe?

Why don't you trust Moe?
It’s mainly that allot of his SoD posts hit me the wrong way.

also, we could just request the Motion Detector to target me tonight if ExLight refuses to ever see me as town.
That way the MD can confirm to ExLight that I’m innocent so they don’t waste anymore time in a pointless tunnel.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It’s mainly that allot of his SoD posts hit me the wrong way.

also, we could just request the Motion Detector to target me tonight if ExLight refuses to ever see me as town.
That way the MD can confirm to ExLight that I’m innocent so they don’t waste anymore time in a pointless tunnel.
What motion detector?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
ExLight (2) - Rubik, Kirino
Kreaal (3) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish
Silverfish (3) - Moe the Moblin, FlargBlarg, Doc
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi

Not Voting: Silverfish, Libk, Funnygurl555

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 1 will end on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm MST. That's in 4 hours.

How would that confirm him as innocent?
Never claimed to understand that much. I guess if he's claiming to be one of the compulsive people him not doing anything and not dying would clear him? But if he's the shooty man it can't clear him cause he could just eat the NK and stand still, right?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So I'd like to address Kreaal first. Kreaal seems like town to me, at the moment, a lot of that has to do with what appears to be genuine hunting so far on day one, and I do like that even though I prefer the more silly starts on day one. This first day got off rolling quick after a poor idea suggested by Kreaal, but I don't think that idea was made with ill intent. With that said, I actually have some issues with Silverfish, Moe the Moblin, and to an extent Johnny Sooshi.

The first 2 made lists of reads, and Sooshi made a known second choice for kill. I dislike all of this for much of the same reasons people did not like Kreaal's idea for "who would you kill?" while I believe talking about our suspicions is of course necessary, as if we don't then what's the point in playing, I also believe lists are an easy way for scum to hide suggestions to each other for kills or protects and such. FoS towards these three, but this is more of a cautious view of them. I think going forward we should try not to provide concrete lists, or if we do provide concrete lists we all try to provide one by the end of each day to look at for potential patterns. Whichever we do I ask that we agree on that as well, but for now I'm advocating against lists.

ExLight is seems very town to me at the moment as well especially because they disagreed with Kreaal's idea so quickly.

I don't understand this SMS vote though, can the people voting SMS please explain? @Johnny Sooshi , @Kreaal

It's a Voyuer, not a motion detector. It can't clear anyone unless it witnesses both the kill and a successful faith heal on them.

Also Kreeal hardclaiming not-it is real bad as Town and serves as further evidence he's derptown imo.

Is there a non-meta case on SMS, or is it just "he usually posts more"? I'm not a huge fan of it myself, seems a bit easy to push him when he's not here.

So I'd like to address Kreaal first. Kreaal seems like town to me, at the moment, a lot of that has to do with what appears to be genuine hunting so far on day one, and I do like that even though I prefer the more silly starts on day one. This first day got off rolling quick after a poor idea suggested by Kreaal, but I don't think that idea was made with ill intent. With that said, I actually have some issues with Silverfish, Moe the Moblin, and to an extent Johnny Sooshi.

The first 2 made lists of reads, and Sooshi made a known second choice for kill. I dislike all of this for much of the same reasons people did not like Kreaal's idea for "who would you kill?" while I believe talking about our suspicions is of course necessary, as if we don't then what's the point in playing, I also believe lists are an easy way for scum to hide suggestions to each other for kills or protects and such. FoS towards these three, but this is more of a cautious view of them. I think going forward we should try not to provide concrete lists, or if we do provide concrete lists we all try to provide one by the end of each day to look at for potential patterns. Whichever we do I ask that we agree on that as well, but for now I'm advocating against lists.
You mean... You mean I might get to go a game without a list on this site? Impossible.

Honestly hadn't even considered that scum could use lists as a way to talk to one another, that's a very valid point and something we should be careful about.
In regards to my own reads, none of them are solid, and I haven't posted my own official reads list yet. I tend to think as I type so a lot of that responding to Kreaal was literally thinking aloud. If we go fully against all forms of public reads, I'll be sure not to repeat the mistake.

It's a Voyuer, not a motion detector. It can't clear anyone unless it witnesses both the kill and a successful faith heal on them.

Also Kreeal hardclaiming not-it is real bad as Town and serves as further evidence he's derptown imo.
Honestly, it makes me derptown him less as he's supposed to be some form of experienced player. You're right though, he isn't really playing like one. I can't say what I expect of him as I don't know him, but I'd honestly expect better moves than this from anyone who has more than a few games under their belt. I also have to factor in the difference in forums, which could in fact be colouring my perception of him, and is pretty much the only reason I haven't voted him as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom