• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's weirdly sad to play a game without funnier umu
I wonder if he's reading here

Hmm, most of aLiT's games are pretty old.

The two most recent ones seem to be Korra 4 and MHA, both which had some pretty strong mafia roles and limited town ones.
They seem to be somewhat aggressive, I'd take a guess and assume he makes this one a bit more easy going based on Moe's claim being a 1x shot.
Those games both also had indepts, but they were 13+ players. Although I guess the odd number might be an indicator of indept? Doesn't really matter since they will probably side with town if it's not another town to sponge one death. Probably a Survivor or Jester based on the previous assumption?
aLiT announced this game as more vanillaish in sign-ups, and he already used to put vanillas in his games, so that's a thing.
If we kinda follow the trend it will probably be limited town roles and scum with power roles in a 6-2-1 setup?
This is probably accurate speculation in terms of the roles we are dealing with. ALiT did say this was going to be more of a vanilla game, so it's probably toned back compared to how bastard his previous games have been. I could imagine a survivor here, but maybe not a Jester unless it's one of the types of Jester that win and tap out of the game, instead of a game ending Jester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom