• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
It is come to my attention that in spite of my asking whether there were any particular prerequisites to be met before I should receive my power of vote, there was one, and it was to state to the host very plainly that I wished it to be on.

Though it seems likely that no more vote counts should appear, at least for the remainder of this day, I will put forth a "real" vote, though in my umble opinion the last would have done just splendidly

Vote: Freddeh

Sincerely,
Love,
Your Friend,
Rubik

P.S. I may as well mention that Stan Lee was incorrect, and that I obtained a small morsel of a hint, by way of Zinger taking my existential wording two posts back to mean that I had come in touch with my inner self. Though he refused to reveal to me what person he was reminded of (Naturally) it can be assumed that the character in question was one who questioned everything, or many things, or perhaps just certain things, in short, it appears my true character was on a voyage of self discovery themselves.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It is come to my attention that in spite of my asking whether there were any particular prerequisites to be met before I should receive my power of vote, there was one, and it was to state to the host very plainly that I wished it to be on.

Though it seems likely that no more vote counts should appear, at least for the remainder of this day, I will put forth a "real" vote, though in my umble opinion the last would have done just splendidly

Vote: Freddeh

Sincerely,
Love,
Your Friend,
Rubik

P.S. I may as well mention that Stan Lee was incorrect, and that I obtained a small morsel of a hint, by way of Zinger taking my existential wording two posts back to mean that I had come in touch with my inner self. Though he refused to reveal to me what person he was reminded of (Naturally) it can be assumed that the character in question was one who questioned everything, or many things, or perhaps just certain things, in short, it appears my true character was on a voyage of self discovery themselves.
Is giving yourself a vote for the day something that uses your daytime ability?

funnier definitely seems like he's playing a character of some sort and just having fun with it, I don't think he actually has any posting restrictions. I'm curious why the vote on me though.

I don't see any reason to not vote SMS at this point, the entire day all hes done is a bunch of questions and not provide much content. That's about as strong of a d1 scum read as you can get imo.

That said, we're looking pretty strongly at a no lynch right now, which is not ideal.

Also :eyes: at KoDs 4 votes. Does this mean whenever he gets voted for not only does he have to move it it also gets stronger?

Hm, he also supposedly has joke votes.

This vote list is incredibly interesting...killjoy apparently has a mechanic that strengthens his votes depending on the color used. Carnage is also here. A vote on Rubik got voteblocked but its source was able to vote later.

EBWOP: Joke votes? I meant bonus votes. Or maybe they are joke votes, they didn't actually show up in the votecount.

@minish: I disagree with your assessment on Tevish's vote. It was only a day and change before the day ended when he made it and it really didn't have that much traction yet. Basically no wagons do right now. I can respect a gut vote on Poz though, I would support a wagon there as well despite my slight town lean, mostly because I feel so strongly about you.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I also find it interesting that the Scarlet Spider's vote is still there. Not controlled by Jay? Or can remain active despite him being in exile?

I also find it interesting that the Scarlet Spider's vote is still there. Not controlled by Jay? Or can remain active despite him being in exile?

I just noticed that too, likely the latter but who knows? We still haven't heard from Scarlet since he went into exile.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
are all of rag’s wagon votes countervotes by KoD :surppika:

if so I guess we can also find an utility for it like forcing our scum reads to vote and unvote KoD until they die
As far as I can see on the vote log, she only voted him twice.

There was a small error in the vote count log. It has been fixed. The actual number of votes was correct, though. Also added a second instance of KoD voting Rag, simply for clarity, though again the actual number hasn't been changed from what it was listed at before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom