• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Killjoy votes Poy
SMS votes funnier
rag votes KoD
Killjoy unvotes
Killjoy votes funnier
sun votes argh
rubik votes rubik (shouldn't count)
tristan votes rubik
Spiderman votes Ragnarokio
KoD votes Dusky
Minish votes SMS
Argh votes KoD

Rubik claims to not have a vote
Tristan claims their votes don't count yet (but votes cast now might start counting later?)
Minish can't control her own vote

Ragnarokio's Mundane Votecount (assuming everyone has normal votes)
Funnier - 2 (SMS, Killjoy)
KoD - 2 (rag,argh)
Argh - 1 (sunfan)
Rubik - 2 (Rubik, Tristan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Spiderman)
Dusky - 1 (KoD)
SMS - 1 (Minish)
Not Voting - 16 (Numbers, Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Naga, Silverfish, Doc, Freddeh, Poyzin, CL, Hapi, Tevish, Laur, KoD, Sky, Dusky)

Ragnarokio's Adjusted Votecount (after applying claimed modifiers)
Funnier - 2 (SMS, Killjoy)
KoD - 2 (rag, Argh)
Argh - 1 (sunfan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Spiderman)
Dusky - 1 (KoD)
Not Voting - 16 (Numbers, Minish, Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Naga, Silverfish, Doc, Freddeh, Poyzin, CL, Hapi, Tevish, Laur, Sky, Dusky)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
ty argh

@minish do you know how your vote is controlled/determined?

Ragnarokio

so basically you cast votes and then some other player in the game is given the option to veto them?

Ragnarokio

well there were only 40 minutes in between you voting and your vote being green-lighted, so unless they have it set to automatically green light or something then that narrows it down to a very small number of players

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
@KoD: I wouldn't call that stabbing in the back... You were already dead. However, I realize that you feel betrayed and was more wondering about how vengeful you are feeling.

Also, don't trust Skystone!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
well there were only 40 minutes in between you voting and your vote being green-lighted, so unless they have it set to automatically green light or something then that narrows it down to a very small number of players

Oh I know who is controlling it. I'm not sure if it's in my best interest to say who yet though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
FWIW my vote modifier is only in place for the first part of the day, at the very least up to the first vote count. It's not controlled by anything but time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom