• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know if there are mafia or not
if there are, I don't think killjoy is CURRENTLY one
I wouldn't doubt the existence of a Mafia. Unlike KoD Must Die or Everybody Is Cult, the Spider-Man games have always struck me as... more normal than they might appear. We have hugely complex roles and there are a lot of intricate subsystems dedicated to making all the roles work smoothly the way Zinger wants them to, but at their heart these games are still the traditional contest of an uninformed majority against an informed minority; Town versus Mafia, with the possibility of third parties being included.

@Dusky:

Just a fyi, you were the one that stabbed me in the back last time. So really, is it safe for you to be back there? Like, at this point, I'd trust Sky AND JD over you. One of them wants to stab me, the other has. That's saying something.

And Rag, you wound me. It's Day 1 and you already want Rome to burn in all its glory.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do we think its in town's interest to figure out who does and doesn't have a vote?

If we do we should make a point of making sure everyone has cast a vote somewhere by the time the first vote count rolls around

I wouldn't doubt the existence of a Mafia. Unlike KoD Must Die or Everybody Is Cult, the Spider-Man games have always struck me as... more normal than they might appear. We have hugely complex roles and there are a lot of intricate subsystems dedicated to making all the roles work smoothly the way Zinger wants them to, but at their heart these games are still the traditional contest of an uninformed majority against an informed minority; Town versus Mafia, with the possibility of third parties being included.
I think I like you

asked random.org who to vote in accordance with rag's suggestion
vote: aaarrrgh
sorry bud, better luck next time

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
and i thought about it a little more and i'm pretty sure its strongly in town's interest to know who can vote and who can't, because it will help a lot with wagon analysis and prevent some vote shenanigans from subverting the wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom