• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
On page 27 so far.

I hate that I have to do this while I'm at work and doing work, but I guess this was the best deal I was gonna get.

Killjoy seems to be putting in a good effort at this point. Idk if he really feels like he's being coached here. Willing to town lean him so far.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
People keep giving Johnny credit for voting me for a weak reason and then unvoting me when I refused his argument. It's weird, tbh.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
No you don’t, it wasn’t about time it was about relevancy. I was thinking that Trist’s reasoning that Killjoy doesn’t seem like he’s being coached was flawed. I know if I was on his team I definitely would just tell him to post whatever cause coaching just makes everything worse imo except for specific instances like when someone asks for role info and you have to give a fake claim or whatever.

I don’t really know of anyone who gives crash courses in mafia to new players on their scum team, it seems like most people know to tell them to ask in the thread so they’ll get those natural points. So I didn’t really think Trists points about Killjoy figuring things out on his own were all that great.
Yeah, funnier could be right on this, though.

Killjoy solidly back in null for now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This is really dumb but I really want to town read this. Lmao.

I'm not even asking y'all to scumread him! I'm saying, hey maybe we should try to figure out why his words seem so inconsistent with each other.

He could just being cautious with trying something new for personal reasons. But I want y'all to consider something. Would town sunfan say "I might be weird because I'm just trying to have fun but I don't care if I die". Or would town sunfan say "I'm just gonna have fun with this game so I don't let mafia affect me as much as I have".

One is preemptive defense, the other is just a statement.

I think Lar is town.
Think KillJoy is town.
Ex likely town.
Tristan is a ehhh, hesitant town.
Rubik is being so passive that I kinda wanna think he's town but the juries out on that one.

Johnny and Sunfan are more towards a scum lean.
Maybe add Kirino in there.

I'll get to explanations about these reads in a bit. Just kinda wanted to get some thoughts down without looking back over things.

I do kind of like this reads list.

Minish can be town now.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@funnier6 can you explain where you're seeing all the scum motivation from Jinjo?

I felt like she tunneled in Portal (and yeah I'm probably gonna use that as reference a lot because I get a better sense of people when I communicate with them outside of the thread like with scumchats). Also I feel like tunneling like this is generally not scum motivated. Since she's so focused on you and rag even times it seems like it's going nowhere. When she could just be pushing other townies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Just went through Naga's ISO and I'm about to go through FG's, and I just want to ask, has anybody evaluated a potential Naga/Killjoy partnership?

Would have to be actual content there to evaulate

But I do feel like if there's 4 wolves then probably 2 of them are slanking.

Rather the two active are Rag/Kirino or Rubik/Jinjo is the real question here.

not trying to make the world run

Or the game for that matter, it seems.
You were a wagon for a reason, after all.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, MixMasterLar, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 3 (Rubik, Morbid Minish, Jinjo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

This i can agree with, given if you're scum you're not the only player on the scumteam, and its also possible you did try and kill me or funnier but giri stopped it. Its a point in your favour though.

Do you intend to interact with any player other than funnier and me at any point this game?

No one would have protected you or funnier since most of the players were not town reading both of you. You saw how there was a wagon on funnier and then the votes switched to SMS and Sun Fan.

Jinjo I ain't feelin' this funnier push over a d1 tone read on d2's extension.

Did you see funnier's reads? He put me, Poyzin, Killjoy, CyanicalSquid as scum. So from what he is saying he says the scum team are within me, Poyzin, Killjoy/Silver, and CyanicalSquid. The weird thing I saw on day 2 was when Cyanical was voting Poyzin and if funnier wanted to lynched his scum leans then why did he not even hop on the Poyzin wagon when at the time funnier was the only person who was voting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom