• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Wait

Correct me if I'm wrong but your vote stayed on Sun Fan

That's not actively doing anything

Wasn't like you where screaming that someone should switch over with you to avoid a tie. I got the sense you probably would switch but it didn't really matter to you that much when I read EoD in realtime

Don't dress your involvement up to be more then it was

What am i dressing it up as being? You yourself said that you thought I'd switch if it wouldn't result in a tie. That's all i was claiming: that by the end of the day I preferred an SMS lynch to a sunfan lynch and would have voted that way had it not been for the tie-mechanic. I didn't mean to claim anything more than that.

The reason i claimed it initially was because ezlo implied i was supporting sunfan's lynch so that if SMS flipped town later i'd look better for not voting him, or something like that. The argument falls apart when i'm expressing

The sms saying he has role related reasons to clear Lar, that thing

what about that needs to be cleared up?

funnier6

Courage~
Also I didn't say I'm not good, I'm just not good enough to d1 lynch a strong player on a gutread when a lot of other people are townreading them.
Hows that gut read going btw
It seems the game is entering this weird D2 funk and I don't like it. A lot can change in 72 hours I guess....
Seems kinda uncharacteristic line there, you don't seem like an ellipsis person and theres plenty to do that doesnt require everyone being here

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Because when people wait on opinions it always feel like they want to have an opinion when they should, but still have time to actually formulate it

Comes off as inheritedly fake in other words

i think she's scum primarily on the basis of her day 1 play and was planning to build a case against her at the beginning of today but was convinced that SMS was a better target because if SMS is scum then minish is effectively cleared.

Ragnarokio

Your opinion on it, I haven't noticed you addressing it

if he's scum he's probably breadcrumbing to set up a fakeclaim down the road and if he's town he probably has some reason to believe that lar is town.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
What am i dressing it up as being? You yourself said that you thought I'd switch if it wouldn't result in a tie. That's all i was claiming: that by the end of the day I preferred an SMS lynch to a sunfan lynch and would have voted that way had it not been for the tie-mechanic. I didn't mean to claim anything more than that.

The reason i claimed it initially was because ezlo implied i was supporting sunfan's lynch so that if SMS flipped town later i'd look better for not voting him, or something like that. The argument falls apart when i'm expressing

what about that needs to be cleared up?

You said you were actively supporting the SMS lynch. To me that's some strong words.

To me, the term would be "was ok with a SMS lynch"

Also the fact of the matter is the vote never changed, so while you could claim you were ok with the lynch, in practice you never moved your vote.

I get the tie thing but if I was "actively" gping for someone else I would tie it up and threaten the other players to take my wagon more seriously.

funnier6

Courage~
I finally remembered to look for Rube's role, out of all the games theres only one I think it can be (though could be wrong)

Well hey there Mellow Ezlo and welcome to Skyward Sword Mafia! For this game you will be Batreaux, the Recycler. Starting off you have no special abilities whatsoever, but upon the lynch of the first Town Power Role, you will inherit the dead player’s ability, thus “recycling” it. In this aspect the Recycler is much like a Universal Backup. However, as the Recycler recycles the dead player’s ability, the player who died will appear as a regular Vanilla Townie to the rest of the players in the game thread. Only the Recycler will know the dead player’s original role. After recycling the powers of the first dead Town Power Role, the Recycler will posses those same powers throughout the remainder of the game. Upon possibly receiving an active power role you may not target yourself

Though now that I look at it it says first town power role so maybe not

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Seems kinda uncharacteristic line there, you don't seem like an ellipsis person and theres plenty to do that doesnt require everyone being here

I don't really get what your trying to say here unless it's "no Lar I blantedly won't talk about Rubik with you here's a quote to prove I didn't just mute you though"

Also, "funk" doesn't mean "inactive" but it probably was more to do with how I was feeling at the moment then the actual game state

Ragnarokio

You said you were actively supporting the SMS lynch. To me that's some strong words.

To me, the term would be "was ok with a SMS lynch"

Also the fact of the matter is the vote never changed, so while you could claim you were ok with the lynch, in practice you never moved your vote.

I get the tie thing but if I was "actively" gping for someone else I would tie it up and threaten the other players to take my wagon more seriously.

The wording i used doesn't matter because it doesn't change the content or effectiveness of my argument, which is that i expressed a preference for lynching SMS over sunfan by the end of day 1. You can word that however you want, but it acts as a counter to ezlo's argument in any case.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not, I asked you because I have no memory of any such thing

Moes game doesnt count, no one knew who you were

Your opinion on it, I haven't noticed you addressing it
Just because you don't remember be doing it doesn't mean it isn't something I'd do.

Past play is not that useful for evaluating my alignment often.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't really get what your trying to say here unless it's "no Lar I blantedly won't talk about Rubik with you here's a quote to prove I didn't just mute you though"

Also, "funk" doesn't mean "inactive" but it probably was more to do with how I was feeling at the moment then the actual game state
I'm getting there bruh, I like to go in order when I catch up

I just thought found it strange, and I like to mention anything I find strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom